bolt-on hooks

Pondmeadows984

Equipment
B2601
Dec 15, 2019
Mckinney, Texas
Want to add a bolt-on hook to my loader bucket. Orange would be nice but not necessary. Any recommendations from those who have done this mod. Thought it would be helpful pulling t-post in the next few weeks.

Roadworthy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L2501 HST
Aug 17, 2019
Benton City, WA
You can probably get a T post puller from Harbor Freight cheaper than a pair of Ken's Bolt on Hooks but it won't be as versatile. I hot a pair last fall and the fit was perfect - though I did measure carefully about three times before ordering. They are a quality addition and the customer service is far beyond reproach. I only bought the hooks, not the clevis plate, too. I figure I can add that at a later date if it's ever needed. They didn't have my size in their "seconds" so I paid full bore and feel it was worth it. No, they're not orange but they have no paint to chip either. The plating seems substantial. I installed mine with a battery powered drill in the field.

rjcorazza

Equipment
L4060 HSTC Loader, ZD326, ZD1211
Mar 9, 2016
Hyattstown, MD
X3 on Ken's Bolt On Hooks. One of the more frequently used additions to my tractor. I just pulled wood fence posts yesterday using chain and the hooks. Surprisingly (to me anyway) T posts were much more difficult coming out when I pulled a few for a neighbor this past summer.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

GreensvilleJay

Equipment
BX23-S,57 A-C D-14,58 A-C D-14, 57 A-C D-14,tiller,cults,Millcreek 25G spreader,
Apr 2, 2019
Greensville,Ontario,Canada
I couldn't bear to drill holes into my bucket ( <250hrs.....) so I fabbed up some 'clamp on' grab hooks. 1st design worked great but needed some 'tweaking' so V2.0 will have 3 hooks(grab,slip,grab) but removable.

B737

Lifetime Member

Equipment
LX3310
Jun 9, 2019
New Jersey
OP didnt post loader or tractor...
BXpanded also sells hooks that "quick attach" / easily remove too, I have them on my BX SSQA bucket

Bmyers

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Grand L3560 with LA805 loader, EA 55" Wicked Grapple, SBX72 BB, LP 1272 mower
May 27, 2019
Southern Illinois
Ken's Bolt on Hooks. Easy to install, work great, and we have used them a LOT.

I have since went back and painted the bolts, so everything is orange. Although, we have used them a lot and the paint wears off, but easy enough to spray them again.

Attachments