SVL 75-2- what throttle position

Old farmer

Equipment
SVL 75-2
Dec 15, 2019
Onoway Ab
Hey guys I’m the newb here and just stumbled across this site tonight

My question is I just bought a 2018 SVL 75-2 with 69 hrs on it. I’m just wondering if I should be running it full throttle all the time to keep the DPF from plugging up or if that makes any difference.

eserv

Equipment
BX24, A1000 Kubota Generator
May 27, 2009
Hardisty, Alberta
Hey guys I’m the newb here and just stumbled across this site tonight

My question is I just bought a 2018 SVL 75-2 with 69 hrs on it. I’m just wondering if I should be running it full throttle all the time to keep the DPF from plugging up or if that makes any difference.
Skid-steers are way more fun at full throttle! Seriously though, no need to run there all the time. If you can, try to get it fully warmed up each time you use it. Avoid shutting it down if it is doing a regen and avoid letting it idle too much. The SVL DPF has been one of the most trouble free. I expect you will be really happy with it!

rjcorazza

Equipment
L4060 HSTC Loader, ZD326, ZD1211
Mar 9, 2016
Hyattstown, MD
Not a skid steer, but I generally idle my L4060 dpf machine at 1500 rpm, or shut it down if not being used for 5-10 minutes.
My tractor is significant smaller than your skid steer, but I average about 54 hours between regens, and have never interrupted the process. I barely notice the regens, and work right through them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro