Adding hydraulic connect to m6060

bsamot69

Equipment
M9000
Jul 31, 2018
Grapeland, Texas
We have a newer m6060 that has the hydraulic block on rear for implement connection. We also have a m9000 with 2 of these blocks stacked on top of each other. The units look the same have same dimensions. Is there any reason why we can't take one of the blocks from the 9000 and stack it on the 6060 so we could have another set of hydraulic connectors?

lugbolt

Equipment
ZG127S-54
Oct 15, 2015
Mid, South, USA
call the dealer and ask them if the part numbers are the same. They might be. Or they might not be, and if that ain't, there's no literature to my knowledge that says what the differences are.

The lever kit is for sure different.

CapnDean

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L6060,ZD1211
Feb 22, 2018
Gulfport, MS USA
I have an L6060 with 3 remotes. Two of them are used for Top & Tilt Cylinders on the rear implement. I have plugged into the 3rd for my hydraulic lane cutter on the front. I would like to change the valve from a spring loaded (momentary?) to a "put it where you want it and it stays" as it is I have to use a bungee cord when using the lane cutter.

How would I go about finding out the proper part number for the valve I seek?

Dave_eng

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M7040, Nuffield 465
Oct 6, 2012
Williamstown Ontario Canada
The easier route is to install a pressure compensated flow control as the lane cutter is likely getting too much flow and tripping the detent.

I use one for my Samurai Sickle mower which attaches to my FEL bucket.

When you get the flow under control, then the valve will stay in its detent.

The control installs in the supply to the cutter motor and the exhaust just Tee's into the return from the cutter.

Dave

Attachments