Hydraulics help Kubota b2410

tunin

Equipment
Kubota B1-17, B2410
Jun 23, 2013
Medjugorje
Hi guys, U am fabricating an under stock ripper for soil, all is pretty much done except with the setup I purchased for hydraulics, I have one high pressure hose/connector that plugs in to one of my tractor connectors but the other plug is hte same but low pressure (return...

Being that all of my plugs are pressurized, I need to figure out where to return low pressure fluid.

Some photos attached:
Thank you.

Attachments

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
The cap above the center link would be a good choice, that will dump fluid right back into the case.

I don't know what that block is for, it looks to be both pressure and possibly a return but I can't tell, our tractors don't have that block.

tunin

Equipment
Kubota B1-17, B2410
Jun 23, 2013
Medjugorje
Thanks mate, I was thinking the same thing, but I was hoping that one of these ports on the distributor would be low pressure, to make everything a bit cleaner... was gonna add another plug, perhaps a male on the tractor and female kn the other side so no confusion on low/high...

I need ot do something soon, as the season is here for my vineyards.

The cap above the center link would be a good choice, that will dump fluid right back into the case.

I don't know what that block is for, it looks to be both pressure and possibly a return but I can't tell, our tractors don't have that block.

tunin

Equipment
Kubota B1-17, B2410
Jun 23, 2013
Medjugorje
Wow, thanks am illion man. How did you dig this up :)

So if I understand this correctly (English is not my language). I can connect the return to the C port on that block?

Again, thanks a million.
I believe this may help