What mower / model of mower did I buy yesterday?

Eagles405

Mar 26, 2020
Texas
Hey everyone,

Thanks for any help in advance. I purchased this mower yesterday for $700 bucks, runs and mows fine but the starter solenoid is out and I want to replace it and it is going to need a belt soon too. The model /serial plate on the side is warn/faded beyond legibility. As you can see in the pictures the engine cover has been replaced /painted over so I cannot see the model number on that either. The older gentleman I bought it from thinks it's a mid to early 90's model that he has had since about 2013. It has sat for a couple years in the weather in his back yard unused.

I am leaning toward a late 90's to early 2000's model f2260 or f2560 based on pictures of other ones but could be completely wrong about that. It has a 60 inch mowing deck.

Let me know if you need any other information. Thanks!

Eagles405

Mar 26, 2020
Texas
It is not letting me post pictures, maybe because I am new. If somebody would post them for me I can email them.

dirtydeed

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2650 BH77, U27-4R2, BX23TLBM, box blade, rear blade, flail mower, Stump Grinder
Dec 8, 2017
Wind Gap, PA
no picture posted. I think you need 5 post on here before you can upload a picture.

so, you have 4 more to go, then add your picture.

Eagles405

Mar 26, 2020
Texas
Ok, looking at it closer and working from the info on the deck it is a 54 inch cut and may be a gf1800 model kubota mower? Does that sound right? Is there a serial number on the engine block and where would I find it? Again thanks for any help.