Positives from forced time off.

MNdiesel

Equipment
Kubota B2650HSD
Mar 28, 2020
MN
First and foremost my family is doing well and hope yours is also. We all live busy lives with scarce time to get things done on our to do lists. Well now I am getting a chance to take care of some things. Being forced to shut down is frustrating and unnerving but also rewarding. Spending time with my wife and child without time constraints is truly awesome. I don't know how all this ends and what hit financially we take, but what ever it is we will survive and hopefully you as well. Funny how a pause button makes you feel truly connected to all you have.

ipz2222

Equipment
L235, bx2670
May 30, 2009
chickamauga ga usa
Same here. I usually work 10 to 14 hours a day( automotive transmission shop), have since Trump was elected. This week, only 1 job, $100 dollars. Have been able to get a lot of those neglected things done. Spent 4 hours today helping my neighbor level a bank with my Kubota so he can mow it. Not really complaining, the economy has been so good, I've been able to put more back than I ever have. When this virus thing is over, I suspect it will be back to 14 to 18 hours a day.

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
I mean really how many times can you clean the gu,,,,,errrrrr gutters :D

fruitcakesa

Equipment
M 6040
Oct 26, 2010
Cavendish Vermont
With my daughter due to give birth in May, we have been working on baby related projects for her and partner.
Divided their spare room into a nursery and guest room.
Installing and wiring up a new electric stove to replace the old gas unit.
Building a baby co-sleeper to attach to their bed.
The list goes on, great time passers all of them.

Attachments

Last edited: