Loader lift issue

hanket2113

Equipment
kubota g4200h
Dec 12, 2017
ravenna ohio united states
Hey guys, went out to move some snow yesterday. Started up my l2501hst and let run for 10 minutes to warm up. Went to lift the loader and it would go up. If I roll the bucket and raise it. It moves up like it***8217;s suppose to. I took the cover off and checked the adjustments they.are all moving full travel. It won***8217;t go down unless I push the valve all the way up and it clunks. Took spook valve out, it moves smoothly through the bore. Any thoughts? Anybody know what the load valve does on the top of the valve block? Was going to check that next. It curls and dumps strong and the backhoe all work correctly. It’s number 120 in the picture

Last edited:

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
Hey guys, went out to move some snow yesterday. Started up my l2501hst and let run for 10 minutes to warm up. Went to lift the loader and it would go up. If I roll the bucket and raise it. It moves up like it***8217;s suppose to. I took the cover off and checked the adjustments they.are all moving full travel. It won***8217;t go down unless I push the valve all the way up and it clunks. Took spook valve out, it moves smoothly through the bore. Any thoughts? Anybody know what the load valve does on the top of the valve block? Was going to check that next. It curls and dumps strong and the backhoe all work correctly. It’s number 120 in the picture
Remove and disconnect the Quick couplers, sounds like one of them is not opening.

MINICUP28

Equipment
B7610, KX-018, RTV-500, JD X758
Feb 21, 2019
COBLESKILL, NY
Check the position of your 3 PH lever. If you have the 3 PH lift valve lockout closed and moved the lever to lift, the loader is starved for pressure.
When I get on/off the seat I often move one or the other of the levers out of position. PTO off center, it won't start.

Last edited:

lugbolt

Equipment
ZG127S-54
Oct 15, 2015
Mid, South, USA
if the 3ph lever is bent, even just barely (not noticeable), it can cause the 3ph to become out of adjustment, which dead-heads all your hydraulic power, which starves the loader. At that point the 3ph feedback rod can be adjusted if all else is ok.

don't use the 3ph lever at all with the bh attached. Causes back pressure to build up in the system potentially causing bh valve problems.

hanket2113

Equipment
kubota g4200h
Dec 12, 2017
ravenna ohio united states
Thanks for all the info. After stressing out about it for a day, Pulling the valve block off taking it apart and inspecting it, and checking all fluids. I ran all the hydraulics including the back hoe. Then it started working normal again. I found that the out rigger lever was in between home position and down. It was stuck in that position. I put it back to verify I wasn’t loosing my mind and it acted the same way!***128077;***127995;***128512; live and learn I guess