RTV x1100c losing coolant

Milolund

Equipment
BX2350 and RTV x1100c
Mar 5, 2019
Rochester, MN
I have a RTV x1100c with the snowblower attachment. It has less than 50 hours on it and started losing coolant. I was blowing snow and noticed coolant on the snow. It heated up quickly and I stopped the engine. The radiators were not plugged with snow and the engine radiator lost all coolant. I filled it up and it happened again. I appears it is blowing it out near the front radiator.
Any thoughts as to where this is coming from and why?

Captain13

Equipment
M7040 4WD ROPS, ZD28, Woods (84” box blade, 72” harrow, 48” pallet forks)
Feb 27, 2019
Kathleen, GA
Is the radiator putting coolant back into the cooling reservoir or do you think the radiator itself is leaking?

In extremely cold weather, I have seen instances where the thermostat failed to open causing the engine to overheat. If the coolant is going back into the reservoir and the reservoir is overflowing, it may be a stuck thermostat. Otherwise, you will have to try to see if the the radiator is leaking at one of the tubes that run from top to bottom through the cooling fins.

eserv

Equipment
BX24, A1000 Kubota Generator
May 27, 2009
Hardisty, Alberta
I have a RTV x1100c with the snowblower attachment. It has less than 50 hours on it and started losing coolant. I was blowing snow and noticed coolant on the snow. It heated up quickly and I stopped the engine. The radiators were not plugged with snow and the engine radiator lost all coolant. I filled it up and it happened again. I appears it is blowing it out near the front radiator.
Any thoughts as to where this is coming from and why?
Find out if it's coming from the coolant reservoir bottle or if there is a hole somewhere. Be sure to bleed the system when you fill with coolant. ( little valve on the hose above the engine radiator)