FS: MANY Kubota dealership repair manuals (authentic Kubota books)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ggflyer46

Equipment
G6200, rc48 deck, 4000 tiller, snow blade
Jul 17, 2013
Northfield, Minnesota
I need a manual for a Quick Hitch G2549 for a G6200 tractor. Or if anyone has a photo or schematics of how it hooks up to the tractor. Any help would be appreciated.

ctmike

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L 3750 DT with loader, brush mower, rear grader blade, box scraper, rear blower,
May 10, 2013
Suffield, CT
How much for the WSM for an L3750 ?
mike

blackhorse

Equipment
hauling, mowing
Nov 4, 2014
mooresville, IN
FS I need a repair manual for a 2008 rtv1100cw-h . I'm new at all of this I don't know if I'm doing any of this in the proper order. I hate the word I can't but here goes I can't get my Kubota to move at all, I can't afford a new manual from the dealer's. thank you in advance. Blackhorse.

85Hokie

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX-25D ,PTB. Under Armor, '90&'92-B7100HST's, '06 BX1850 FEL
Jul 13, 2013
Bedford - VA
FS I need a repair manual for a 2008 rtv1100cw-h . I'm new at all of this I don't know if I'm doing any of this in the proper order. I hate the word I can't but here goes I can't get my Kubota to move at all, I can't afford a new manual from the dealer's. thank you in advance. Blackhorse.
Blackhorse,

guys here are pretty sharp - some have ESPn !!!:D

what is it NOT doing and give us a little history of what happened or has not happened........

someone can help I feel sure !

blackhorse

Equipment
hauling, mowing
Nov 4, 2014
mooresville, IN
Bill Beattie what it's not doing is not moving forward or back if being pulled it feel's as if it is in two gears. I was using this RTV moving brick for a grill I was building. I got to the place where it was being built then shut it off. I would get another load and so on. I left it there for a week. I went back started it up put the bed up and swept it out a little, i let the bed down put it in gear and nothing. I have talked to two people, one where I bought the RTV and where I bought the ZTR. The man where I bought the ZTR told me to pull the cover off, line up the shift box and put it back together carefully, and I did that, he said it would form a square. He also said to release the pressure and I did that. I also took the cover off and I moved the shift box one side ahead of the other. I put the cover back on carefully, I tried this a few times. Each time when I got in the cab started it up put it in gear and it would not move forward or back. And it felt like when I pulled it, like it was in two gears. I have checked all fluid levels they are ok. This is all I know and I don't understand all I know about it. Thank you and everyone else for your help. Blackhorse.

Iaco

Nov 1, 2014
Parkton, MD, USA
I am on the market for a BX25. Effectively this design is 2 years old. *I bought my first BX25 Feb 2010*Thinking to hold assuming next generation is coming next year (2015). What are your thoughts?

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
what it's not doing is not moving forward or back if being pulled it feel's as if it is in two gears. .

Blackhorse,
Lets start at the basics, one being that I don't know what your pulling apart and lining up???
Your RTV has a hydrostatic transmission, so yes it will feel like it's in gear pulling it around, and stop doing that you can do a lot of damage to it by doing that, HST's are never to be pulled.
Please start your own thread about your issues and post some pictures and we should be able to get you going on a good path! ;)

Brisbine

Equipment
B21 TLB, KX161-3
Dec 16, 2014
Gaston, OR
Re: **updated list of kubota manuals**

Would be interested in any service manuals you have for a KX161-3. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.