M7060 2nd Remote hard to get in and out of float position when hot

bc1962

Equipment
M7060HD ROPS / M4-071D / M6800 ROPS / RC2512 / ZD1211
Nov 23, 2015
Walnut Grove, AL
Good morning,

I have a 3 year old Kubota M7060 ROPS with 700+ hrs (owned since new.) The tractor came with a single self canceling remote which works great. This spring, before hay season I had a second stack of remote hydraulics installed with float feature to facilitate using a hydraulic top link, as well as better control of my LandPride Batwing mower, Krone disc hay mower, and Vermeer hay rake. All of those implements (except top link) perform better with a valve that has a float function.

My issue: The value is very smooth and easy to get in and out of float when the tractor first starts up (cold). However, after a little bit of work, 15 minutes maybe, and the system warmed up, the valve gets very hard to place in and get out of the float position. Within an hour its nearly impossible. I have to use a force that feels like i will break it. As anyone knows you need the up and down function to work quickly when raking or mowing. I dread it overtime i have to raise or lower the implement once the system is hot.

I have tried lubricating everything. Has anyone experienced this problem before? If so how did you resolve it?

Thanks,
Bill