Four-wheel drive; Not all tires turning

beex

May 21, 2019
on my bx
LOL, I’m not saying I’m completely rational, but certainly not car crazy. Yea Rapture is pretty irrational, Ford trying to turn a F150 into some kind of performance road vehicle is about the dumbest truck made.

My neighbor has one to commute in east coast traffic averaging 25 mph, guess I can’t blame Ford for taking people’s money. My other neighbor has an F150 Platinum, wood steering wheel lots of blingy to get him 3 mi to his doctors’s office. My other neighbor has a Range Rover and an M7 but rarely drives them because she’s a traveling doctor that gets supplied with a car by her customers. And my other neighbor across the street has a 911 convertible with a factory custom paint job because he wanted his special color, but I don’t see it much because he has a limo drive him to work everyday to his law practice. And then another neighbor has 3 collector show level cuda’s he is crazy about, drives each one about 100 mi/year, I put about 25 miles on each myself, total pieces of shit for about 120K each. plus his POS Alfa SUV. Lot’s of irrational behavior going on related to cars.

Now Kubota’s are a different story...thinking of getting a cab 4060 with turfs and finish mower for an acre of grass.

I’ve never broken a diff lock either, but have heard of them breaking. I use mine on my BX quite a bit. BXs might be breaking more because there are a lot more BX owners that aren’t experienced operators, don’t really know how a diff lock works.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

troverman

Equipment
MX6000 HSTC; 2020 Kubota Z421KW-54 zero turn mower
Jun 9, 2015
NH
I'll let you know how the 4060 HSTC is to help convince you that you need one...lol.

beex

May 21, 2019
on my bx
Actually I am looking forward to hearing what you think of it. especially all the electric transmission modes, what you find. useful, when it comes in start a new thread, I’ll have questions.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

troverman

Equipment
MX6000 HSTC; 2020 Kubota Z421KW-54 zero turn mower
Jun 9, 2015
NH
I'll start a new review thread. That guy Fallon has a 4060 cab as well and he's been pretty helpful in answering some of my questions, but I'll be happy to post my impressions.