A place to rant :D

sawmill

Equipment
bx24 backhoe/fel, 48" Bush mower
Nov 16, 2014
ione, washington
sawmill, this is your quote, "This area I live in is a welfare 'hot spot' ".

You are correct, however incomplete. The USA is a welfare "hot spot". We now have a couple of generations who believe they deserve, are owed, gotta have, goin-a get, everything available from the gov't. That's why we now call them entitlements.
Something else that really pisses me off, is they get all the good parking spots at WalMart!!!:D

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
That's simple they don't give a rip where or how they park,, handicap spot too bad mofo I got here first,, whip in take 2 or 3 spaces so nobody else can get in, I mean ya gota be close to haul out those carts full of food stamp food. Its nice to see Im not the only one that feels this way, yes we all be on the red list I think

CaveCreekRay

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3800 HST, KingKutter box scraper, KingKutter 66" rake, County Pride Subsoiler
Jul 11, 2014
Cave Creek, AZ
"Global Warming Truth Revealed By UN Official"

Its NOT about the environment gang...

Economic Systems: The alarmists keep telling us their concern about global warming is all about man's stewardship of the environment. But we know that's not true. A United Nations official has now confirmed this.

At a news conference last week in Brussels, Christiana Figueres, executive secretary of U.N.'s Framework Convention on Climate Change, admitted that the goal of environmental activists is not to save the world from ecological calamity but to destroy capitalism.

"This is the first time in the history of mankind that we are setting ourselves the task of intentionally, within a defined period of time, to change the economic development model that has been reigning for at least 150 years, since the Industrial Revolution," she said.

Referring to a new international treaty environmentalists hope will be adopted at the Paris climate change conference later this year, she added: "This is probably the most difficult task we have ever given ourselves, which is to intentionally transform the economic development model for the first time in human history."

The only economic model in the last 150 years that has ever worked at all is capitalism. The evidence is prima facie: From a feudal order that lasted a thousand years, produced zero growth and kept workdays long and lifespans short, the countries that have embraced free-market capitalism have enjoyed a system in which output has increased 70-fold, work days have been halved and lifespans doubled.

Figueres is perhaps the perfect person for the job of transforming "the economic development model" because she's really never seen it work. "If you look at Ms. Figueres' Wikipedia page," notes Cato economist Dan Mitchell: Making the world look at their right hand while they choke developed economies with their left.

http://news.investors.com/ibd-editorials/021015-738779-climate-change-scare-tool-to-destroy-capitalism.htm

Tomcat

Equipment
B7000 4WD, RS1(?) rototiller, Konik 125 ATV
Nov 19, 2014
Thailand
I don't know what you guys are RANTing about. I was brought up believing that the USA was the best country on the planet. Maybe that was propaganda:confused: America - Love It Or Leave It. I did both!;)

Tomcat

Equipment
Nov 19, 2014
Thailand
Something else that really pisses me off, is they get all the good parking spots at WalMart!!!:D
Walked through the snow with the wife and young kids to the full parking lot at our favorite seafood joint only to see some jackass getting out of his car (in a clearly marked HANDICAPPED space) with his family and obviously none of them needed a wheelchair, ramp, etc. Words were exchanged! Got into a fist-fight with that guy! Needless to say, me and the family ate elsewhere that night. Can't say what that @#$hole had for dinner but I'm guessing it was thru a straw!;)

Orange Turbo

Lifetime Member

Equipment
MX5100, pto13000kw, Loader, Ripper,Plow,Disc,Mower,Forks,3pt spreader,Box Blade.
Feb 2, 2015
Mo
I've served combat duty in Vietnam,1968/69,
101st Air borne,,,DMZ and A-Shaw valley,,,
(life on the line more than once) It was all about freedom, There's and ours.
The way I see it now is,
Wile we are off shore fighting FOR OUR FREEDON, They are taking it away at HOME...
Sign, One pissed-off Vet..
rant off, and No Apology!!

Last edited:

Tomcat

Equipment
Nov 19, 2014
Thailand
IKE made an excellent speech just before he moved out of 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. about the military-industrial complex in the US. Too bad the ostriches (i.e. taxpayers and voters) didn't listen to that broadcast. Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan. What's next? Ahhh, wherever there is OIL and a chance to send young people to die for what is perceived as a THREAT to the US way of life. Buy stock in General Dynamics etc., and cash in. Send your kids to school somewhere before the draft comes back!

CaveCreekRay

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Jul 11, 2014
Cave Creek, AZ
The Eco-Commies want to take the wealth of the richest nations and send it to the poorest nations. Simple as that. They want the citizens of Britain and Canada and the US to hand over their wealth to Uganda, Zimbabwe, and Pakistan. Notice, Saudi Arabia gets to keep their money.

What could possibly go wrong?

This is lunacy. Just like carbon credits. Take a lie and spray on a "hint" of truth, then tell it enough times and people begin to accept it as fact. It is not, nor will it ever be factual. But, it serves their aim.

Tomcat

Equipment
Nov 19, 2014
Thailand
TTake a lie and spray on a "hint" of truth, then tell it enough times and people begin to accept it as fact. It is not, nor will it ever be factual. But, it serves their aim.
I'll believe it if you tell me it's true enough times!:confused:

Tomcat

Equipment
Nov 19, 2014
Thailand
BTW: Thank you Daren, or is that your twin:cool:, for giving my spleen a place to vent!

pendoreille

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2620, fel, RB1560, Piranha Tooth Bar
Jan 2, 2015
Newport, WA
I've served combat duty in Vietnam, (life on the line more than once) It was all about freedom, There's and ours.
The way I see it now is,
Wile we are off shore fighting FOR OUR FREEDON, They are taking it away at HOME...
Sign, One pissed-off Vet..
rant off, and No Apology!!
I also served 65 to 71. Thanks for your service! Went in flag waiving young country boy. Half way through I figured out my Politicians lied to me. I came out pissed off and still am. PoliTICcians.....liars thieves and whores. DemoRats, repbubliCONS, LiberNuts amen bro
rant off.....back to slash pile....hide out....play with tractor try not to dwell

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
I hear ya, 69-70 on the rivers if that's what they can be called,, Still over all America aint perfect, but its the best I know of

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Massey Ferguson 1825E, Kubota Z121S, Box blade, Rotary Cutter
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
The Eco-Commies want to take the wealth of the richest nations and send it to the poorest nations. Simple as that. They want the citizens of Britain and Canada and the US to hand over their wealth to Uganda, Zimbabwe, and Pakistan. Notice, Saudi Arabia gets to keep their money.

What could possibly go wrong?

This is lunacy. Just like carbon credits. Take a lie and spray on a "hint" of truth, then tell it enough times and people begin to accept it as fact. It is not, nor will it ever be factual. But, it serves their aim.
The Eco-Commies and I must have two different opinions on rich :rolleyes: Last I checked if your constantly taking more loans out to cover your debt because you can't meet your payments, your not rich!!! Just broke as hell!!! Is that considered a ponzi scheme?

Also in the private sector, it's illegal to take money out of any dedicated account (trust), and put the money into the general fund to cover bills or payroll. So how can the government take money ear marked for social security and transfer it to the general fund?

Corney

Equipment
L1500DT, front end loader, mower, tiller, snow blower
Received this in an email, made me chuckle! Not just an American issue apparently.

The Canadian Revenue Agency actually rejected this income tax return..

The Canadian Revenue Agency actually commented on this one. Something to ponder ... but, worth a broad smile!
Amazing, but true, if you think about it ! The importance of accuracy in your tax return.
This example shows the importance of accuracy in your tax return.The CRA has returned the Tax Return to a man in Canada after he apparently answered one of the questions incorrectly.
In response to the question, ... "Do you have anyone dependant on you ?"
The man wrote: ... "2.1 million illegal immigrants, 1.1 million crackheads, 4.4 million unemployable scroungers, 80,000 criminals in over 85 prisons plus 450 idiots in Parliament and an entire group that call themselves Politicians".
The CRA stated that the response he gave was unacceptable.
The man's response back to CRA was, ... "Who did I leave out ?"

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Massey Ferguson 1825E, Kubota Z121S, Box blade, Rotary Cutter
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
Corney, that is awesome :D:D wife just looked at me like I was a blubbering idiot when I read that, I was laughing so hard :D

CaveCreekRay

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Jul 11, 2014
Cave Creek, AZ
"So how can the government take money ear marked for social security and transfer it to the general fund?"

When its your Ponzi scheme, you write the rules.

Honestly... and there are people out there wanting more and bigger gubmint???