A place to rant :D

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Massey Ferguson 1825E, Kubota Z121S, Box blade, Rotary Cutter
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
Been a while on this thread but I figured I would give an update and some really good news.

Our grandkiddos mama went down hill with the pills. What ensued was our son taking her to court for full custody. In the meantime she continued to be irresponsible focusing on her fixes. Including taking our grandson and his younger brother along while she and her boyfriend broke into the boyfriend's ex wife's place.

They got caught by the exwife before they could run off with anything. But, the momma had logged into her face book account using an unlocked tablet on the property. Well we managed to get pictures of all the juicy details of her escapades including drug transactions.

The clincher for us was at the hearing a couple weeks ago. The momma had lied about the drug use, said she was clean. Her momma (our grandsons other grandma) covered for the momma in court saying she had a drug problem but has been clean and sober for 6 months. So my son popped her with a 10 panel nail and hair follicle test. Plus we were able to get hospital records where she was deemed a drug seeker 3 weeks before by one of the local hospitals where she tested positive for meth.

10 panel drug test came back with high levels of meth in her system as well last week.

Judge made her ruling today. Sons got full custody. Momma gets supervised visitation every other week and every Wednesday. Grandma was deemed an enabler by the court so mommas sister was appointed as the supervisor by the court. We are in agreement since the sister is responsible and doesn't live with the grandma.

Took almost 3 years of fighting, but we finally got a positive resolution. :D:D

By the way, her younger son who has a different daddy was taken away as well and custody was awarded to the boys father. He's 7 and has been stealing and smoking cigarettes for the past 2 years :eek: Both boys are gonna need quite a bit of counseling.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

David Page

Equipment
1974 L260, 6" bush hog, subsoiler, spring tooth harrow, boom pole, 2 bottom plow
Jun 25, 2013
Dexter, ME
Yes, glad for a better outcome even if it was a long time coming.

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Massey Ferguson 1825E, Kubota Z121S, Box blade, Rotary Cutter
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
Thanks guys :D We are ecstatic that we can get him out of that situation and into a stabil environment full time instead of chaos every other week.

Course several crackheads in town had their business aired out in court during the hearing. So, I just placed a $500 order for wireless cameras to put up around my sons house. That's this weekends project.

This way they can keep an eye on things while they are at work.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

jtboney1

Equipment
L2501
Jul 11, 2018
Mobile, Alabama
I'm against virtually every aspect of obama care, but here's an aspect of it most people aren't aware of- We have always had excellent health insurance through the company my wife worked for. Next year, obama care will begin fining companies who provide "cadillac" insurance plans- in other words, if they continue to provide us with excellent insurance at reasonable rates, they will have to pay a fine approaching a million dollars. So, needless to say, our coverage is going down, & our rates are going up. Thanks a lot obama care.:mad:
Along with Obamacare came a provision that a person can't be denied coverage for preexisting conditions. If you are unlucky enough to have a serious preexisting condition that's a GOOD thing.:)

Lil Foot

Lifetime Member

Equipment
1979 B7100DT Gear, Nissan Hanix N150-2 Excavator
May 19, 2011
Peoria, AZ
Along with Obamacare came a provision that a person can't be denied coverage for preexisting conditions. If you are unlucky enough to have a serious preexisting condition that's a GOOD thing.:)
Yup, about the only good thing about it.