I found this site right after I bought

3bfarm

Equipment
rtv 900
Oct 19, 2019
kansas
I am a new member here. I just bought a Kubota tractor and was looking around and found this site. I hope I got a decent deal and that I didn't over spend. This is the first tractor I ever bought new so I am kinda excited but it won't be ready for a few weeks. After I use it a while I will let you know my thoughts.

m.t.hands

Equipment
L 5030, L 3400 and BX2200
Jul 26, 2015
NE Bama
welcome:D you came to the right place, what tractor did you order, slow and easy when you get it, and learn the operation, great tools but they can hurt you in a hurry and you can tear up a bunch of stuff in short order, ask away on questions, good chance somebody here will have you pointed in the right position right away;)

Roadworthy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L2501 HST
Aug 17, 2019
Benton City, WA
Welcome to OTT, 3bfarm. What a coincidence - I didn't find this site until after I purchased a Kubota either. I learned I didn't pay bottom dollar but I didn't pay top dollar, either. I felt the deal was fair and I absolutely LOVE my L2501. I hope you're as happy with your purchase.

3bfarm

Equipment
rtv 900
Oct 19, 2019
kansas
It's an m7 171. I have been driving tractors for almost 60 years but it will still be a learning curve with this one,

PaulL

Equipment
B2601
Jul 17, 2017
NZ
That's an excellent piece of machinery. And larger than most of us even dream of. :)

rjcorazza

Equipment
L4060 HSTC Loader, ZD326, ZD1211
Mar 9, 2016
Hyattstown, MD
That is a nice tractor. Way bigger than I have ever operated.
Most users here are scut / cut tractor owners, with the occasional farmer or heavy equipment operator. Doesn't matter, most topics that come up transcend machine size.
BTW, pictures are required of new equipment!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

3bfarm

Equipment
rtv 900
Oct 19, 2019
kansas
I am not very good at posting pictures but I will try when it gets here. It is probably going to be 4 to 6 weeks before they have it ready.

m.t.hands

Equipment
L 5030, L 3400 and BX2200
Jul 26, 2015
NE Bama
It's an m7 171. I have been driving tractors for almost 60 years but it will still be a learning curve with this one,
well in that case you should be able to tear up a bunch of real-estate;):D

looking forward to pics;)

3bfarm

Equipment
rtv 900
Oct 19, 2019
kansas
I am sorry I haven't posted sooner but I thought I would give you my first impressions so far. I haven't used it a lot but I drilled some wheat with it and have been using the loader. I am pretty pleased so far, everything seems like it should. It is easy to run with everything being electric and it is quiet and cool or warm, whatever you want. I like how the shift works but it is different than my last one so I am still adjusting. The only complaints I have so far are minor. The dipstick and oil fill are behind the loader bracket, the seat could go higher I have all the way up and it is ok but if you are over 6 ft. it might not be, on the same note the armrest with all of the controls is adjustable but it is as high and forward as it will go and I would like it farther forward.