B6000D valve train

KenMann

Equipment
B6000D
Feb 18, 2018
Alberta Canada
hi all , been looking around trying to find info on my Grey market tractor , it let me down last winter, seized a valve lost compression and cracked the tower that the rocker shaft sits on , :(

any one got a used head or the valve train parts....or a decent source for parts in western Canada

any advice or info appreciated

eserv

Equipment
BX24, A1000 Kubota Generator
May 27, 2009
Hardisty, Alberta
hi all , been looking around trying to find info on my Grey market tractor , it let me down last winter, seized a valve lost compression and cracked the tower that the rocker shaft sits on , :(

any one got a used head or the valve train parts....or a decent source for parts in western Canada

any advice or info appreciated
The B6000d is not a grey market tractor in Canada. A new cylinder head is available from Kubota though they don't have any in stock at Markham.

KenMann

Equipment
B6000D
Feb 18, 2018
Alberta Canada
sorry for the delayed reply been run off my feet... , I will have to run down to my local Kabota dealer and see what they can do , i guess i was misinformed about it being grey market..... lots to learn.

shootem604

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L245DT with Kubota (Arps Model 22) FEL and Kubota B/L4520B (Woods 650) BH
Apr 23, 2018
British Columbia
In Canada, don't worry about it being "grey" or not, the dealer will help you out. I've seen a little Kubota with rice patty tires at the dealer here once - not sure if it was for sale or in for service, but chances are it was not imported by/for Kubota Canada.