Go Back   OrangeTractorTalks - Everything Kubota > Kubota Classifieds > Buy, Sell & Trade

Buy, Sell & Trade Got a part or equipment for sale? Looking for something in particular? Post an ad!

Old 3 Weeks Ago   #1
PA452
2nd Yr. Apprentice

Equipment: BX23
Default WTS: Kubota BX23 TLB with 54" mower (Pittsburgh area)

WTS: Kubota BX23 TLB with 54" mower. About 770 hours. Still being used and runs great. Little dirty at the time of the pics but cleans up well. Aftermarket skid plates with it. Rear plate is installed, the front plate comes with it but I don't have it installed right now (can't have it on with the mower). Only selling because I'm looking at something bigger.

Asking $12000. I can deliver within reason in the Butler/Pittsburgh area. If interested we can discuss.

Last edited by PA452; 3 Weeks Ago at 09:27 AM.
PA452 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links  
Advertisement
Old 1 Week Ago   #2
guy4754

Default Re: WTS: Kubota BX23 TLB with 54" mower (Pittsburgh area)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PA452 View Post
WTS: Kubota BX23 TLB with 54" mower. About 770 hours. Still being used and runs great. Little dirty at the time of the pics but cleans up well. Aftermarket skid plates with it. Rear plate is installed, the front plate comes with it but I don't have it installed right now (can't have it on with the mower). Only selling because I'm looking at something bigger.

Asking $12000. I can deliver within reason in the Butler/Pittsburgh area. If interested we can discuss.

Hello I am interested in your tracter I am in Pittsburgh
guy4754 is offline   Reply With Quote