Go Back   OrangeTractorTalks - Everything Kubota > Kubota Classifieds > Buy, Sell & Trade

Buy, Sell & Trade Got a part or equipment for sale? Looking for something in particular? Post an ad!

Old 4 Weeks Ago   #1
Athlonman

Default Wanted RC44-42 mower for B4200

I have just the deck missing all the hardware, but itís in ruff shape. Iím looking for a complete mower and the hardware to mount it to the tractor.

I have a B4200

Thanks,
Athlonman is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links  
Advertisement
Old 4 Weeks Ago   #2
JeffL
3rd Yr. Apprentice

Equipment: B7200E, B4200DT
Default Re: Wanted RC44-42 mower for B4200

That is a fairly rare deck as it was only used on the B4200. I have a good one I am using on my B4200. I am moving south in about 2 weeks. Neighbor wants my tractor but does not want the deck. Not convinced I want to sell the tractor but my B7200 is already moved. How far are you from Howell Mi West of Detroit?
JeffL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3 Weeks Ago   #3
Athlonman

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffL View Post
That is a fairly rare deck as it was only used on the B4200. I have a good one I am using on my B4200. I am moving south in about 2 weeks. Neighbor wants my tractor but does not want the deck. Not convinced I want to sell the tractor but my B7200 is already moved. How far are you from Howell Mi West of Detroit?
Iím near Buffalo New York. But I would be willing to pay for shipping. Could you send me pictures?

Thanks,
Old 3 Weeks Ago   #4
Athlonman

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffL View Post
Howell Michigan looks like only 4 hours away from me so I could drive. Donít worry about shipping!