No rear lights or flasher lights on L 4310

craig68

Equipment
L4060
Sep 19, 2013
MI USA
After working on glo plug problem I now have no rear lights or flashers. I'm thinking I pulled a plug loose in dash but can't find problem. I can hear the turn signal flasher working.
I found a number of diagrams online but they are incomplete, not for correct model or poorly marked. Have spent 1-1/2 hours searching online.:eek::eek::eek::eek:
Could't locate anything in WSM Is there a complete diagram somewhere?

Roadworthy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L2501 HST
Aug 17, 2019
Benton City, WA
It does indeed sound like you may have bumped or pulled something loose behind the dash. Wiring diagrams are not known for their ability to pin down physical locations of connectors. You may need to spend a bit more "quality" time behind the dash. If that's where you found your glow plug problem that's probably where you'll find your lighting solution. Try unplugging and reconnecting a few connectors. Something may just be loose. There could also be a poor crimp on one of the wires at the connector.

craig68

Equipment
L4060
Sep 19, 2013
MI USA
It does indeed sound like you may have bumped or pulled something loose behind the dash. Wiring diagrams are not known for their ability to pin down physical locations of connectors. You may need to spend a bit more "quality" time behind the dash. If that's where you found your glow plug problem that's probably where you'll find your lighting solution. Try unplugging and reconnecting a few connectors. Something may just be loose. There could also be a poor crimp on one of the wires at the connector.
Thanks for responding. I found a bad ground and a bad fuse that did not look bad.