After three years the verdict is out...

AuburnAlum

Equipment
L2501 HST
Dec 27, 2015
Calahaln, NC
"So I have spent three years searching for the perfect tractor to take care of my 14 acres. This is my first tractor. I have looked, and test driven: Deere, Massey, Case, Mahindra, Yanmar, and Kubota. I have spent countless hours looking at the forums and reading review"

Based on the effort you put into doing your research I would be very interested to know more about other things that you have purchased, for example; your vehicles, consumer electronics, house paint, tools, etc.
I probably have done the same for my truck (F250). Both were situations at the time I did not "have to have" the truck or tractor. I did not grow up with a truck ever own one before let along a diesel. My car was totaled and the need for a new car/truck was pretty immediate. The compelling event for my tractor is that we cleared about four acres of land and the need for maintenance was very clear.

With other stuff around the home, yes. I research anything over $500 in spend. I want to get something reliable is my main goal. Also I love learning about things, so that it the other part of it.