Non-mechanic seeks help with B7500 issue

Beetle

May 17, 2020
Washington
Hi All,

I am a new member here hoping to get some help with a issue that has stumped my dealer and Kubota owning friends.

I have a very low hour B7500. I do very little ‘real’ work with it in mainly use it to get around my property. About a week ago I parked it on a slight incline and when I went to start it up again the front loader and back tiller wouldn’t move an inch

I can still put the tractor in gear and also engage the tiller but all the things linked to the hydraulics don’t work there is no noise or anything. from what I’ve been told these are bulletproof and no one seems to know why it would be broken so I’m hoping people on the forum can help out

Things I have tried so far:
-checked all connections on the loader and tiller. Didn’t find anything loose or any seeping or leaking on the lines including where the lines meet the engine.
-I have adjusted the handle under the seat that controls the speed that the tiller goes up and down to no avail including raising the revs and holding it for a minute
-checked the transmission fluid which is full and completely clean the tractor had a full service last fall

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
You have a sipon line leak to the hydraulic pump, or you've lost drive to the pump.

Look for wet spots on the suction line, it's the larger of the two hydraulic lines.

BobbyK

Equipment
1995 B2400
May 20, 2018
Petrolia, Ontario
If you can get a floor jack under the bucket try lifting the bucket with the floor jack while tractor is running.
Get someone to run the controls while you do this.
It my move the air lock and prime the pump again.

Worth a try anyway.