Decided to go Piranha tooth bar

802Driver

Equipment
LX2610SU 60" Bucket Land Pride54" Box Blade Farm King 4572 Rear Blade
May 18, 2020
Manitoba, Canada
Sorry, no pic from my computer, keep getting "upload fail" for jpeg photo.

bird dogger

Vendor Member

Equipment
Kubota B2650 and lots of other equipment
Feb 24, 2019
North Dakota
There you SOB computer....
Thanks to the member who told me the photo was to big. I cropped it.
Nicely done!! How hard was it to trim the main cutting edge to length? Plasma cutter?

david

GeoBx2680

Equipment
FEL, 60" mower, 60" plow, Pallet Forks, 50" snowblower Front mount
Oct 8, 2018
Mn USA
Just got email conformation on shipping. Should be here Wednesday

Bmyers

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Grand L3560 with LA805 loader, EA 55" Wicked Grapple, SBX72 BB, LP 1272 mower
May 27, 2019
Southern Illinois
I just got confirmation that mine has shipped. Should be here by Thursday and plan on putting it on Friday afternoon.

I'm excited! :D

WFM

Equipment
L3800
Apr 5, 2013
Porter Maine
Nicely done!! How hard was it to trim the main cutting edge to length? Plasma cutter?

david
Yes , marked it and plasma'ed the end off. Then the attachment tab. Lined everything up and rewelded.
If you hate snakes like I do. The piranha bar is an excellent 'chopper' , I've been bush hogging and see one of those slimy bastards running off. I tilt the bucket down quick and go chop chop chop with the bar....up and down...chop chop chop...Yup. Then back to mowing.

bird dogger

Vendor Member

Equipment
Kubota B2650 and lots of other equipment
Feb 24, 2019
North Dakota
Yes , marked it and plasma'ed the end off. Then the attachment tab. Lined everything up and rewelded.
If you hate snakes like I do. The piranha bar is an excellent 'chopper' , I've been bush hogging and see one of those slimy bastards running off. I tilt the bucket down quick and go chop chop chop with the bar....up and down...chop chop chop...Yup. Then back to mowing.
I figured as much by the looks of it and knowing that it supposedly is hardened material. I have an older Hypertherm plasma cutter.

Re: snakes Too funny! No snakes here, but I have tried to run down some gophers while mowing the ditches. But just when you're about to catch up with them they'll do a 180 while going off to the side and then the chase is over. Would be nice to carry a snake gun with pellet load but living next to a county road some passerby would be sure to complain if they saw me shooting gophers while mowing along the county roadway. A person just can't have any fun anymore!! :D

GeoBx2680

Equipment
FEL, 60" mower, 60" plow, Pallet Forks, 50" snowblower Front mount
Oct 8, 2018
Mn USA
Got my bar today. Going to put it on tomorrow night after work. And test it out Saturday morning

WFM

Equipment
L3800
Apr 5, 2013
Porter Maine
I had never see a gopher until I visited South Dekota. I think it was somewhere in the badlands there was a bunch of gophers with a sign that said don't feed the gophers. I could see like 6 or 8 sitting out there. I grabbed the box of goldfish crackers and got chewed out by my girlfriend as I closed the car door and walked out towards the gophers. I dumped out a handful of crackers and threw them and Here they come. Twenty or more charging my way scooping up the crackers. lol. One of those many vacation memories.

Bmyers

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Grand L3560 with LA805 loader, EA 55" Wicked Grapple, SBX72 BB, LP 1272 mower
May 27, 2019
Southern Illinois

Nice easy install, works GREAT! The only complaint I have is if I have the bucket on, I can't use my grapple. Yet, the toothbar did a wonderful job digging and cutting out brush. I then went back and switched to the grapple to clean up the mess I made.

Attachments

ehcrain

May 26, 2020
Dinwiddie Va
Ordered mine on April 30th, still waiting.

Had to edit, autocorrect changed the month on me.

Got shipping confirmation today, June 4th.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Last edited: