LX26 quote

dirtydeed

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2650 BH77, U27-4R2, BX23TLBM, box blade, rear blade, flail mower, Stump Grinder
Dec 8, 2017
Wind Gap, PA
ouch. didn't realize how much they've gone up. I'd be shopping around some more. Don't be afraid to let your fingers do the walking. If you have some other dealers in your area, just specify exactly what you want/when you want it and have them quote you.

Not sure if it helps, but, attached is my quote on B2650 when I purchased 11/17. Dealers offered discounts of approx 10% plus implement rebate of 1K.

One note, you may want to reconsider the 54" bucket. Get the 60" instead. Should be same cost, and it's of the same construction. The tractor has no issue hoisting a full bucket of stone with the 60".

Attachments

molson

Equipment
B2650
Jan 31, 2015
neverland
I was also expecting the quote to be slightly less. I did ask for the larger bucket and noticed he quoted the smaller loader bucket and also specified the wrong tires in the quote.

I have put out a phone call to another dealer a week ago, I hope to hear back soon. Dealers up here are few and far between. Maybe need a phone call to Barlows.

I am hoping some others are starting to get quotes for something to compare to. I am definitely not against buying from another dealer -- they weren't the cheapest either when I bought my BX. This guy was just the first to get back to me. Thanks again

Last edited:

MadMax31

Equipment
BX23S, 60" MMM
Nov 5, 2014
New York
All my dealers are qouting MSRP since the tariffs started a while back. Ive priced a B2650 cab vs LX2610 cab and the LX was $700 more.

3 years in with my BX23S and my projects needing the backhoe are wrapping up. I want to go back up in frame size as bush hogging my land in a BX has been a rough ride, haha.

The LX has a similar loader hydraulic coupler that has been hit or miss on the BX. It leaked once on mine, but I just make sure its square when connecting now.

molson

Equipment
B2650
Jan 31, 2015
neverland
All my dealers are qouting MSRP since the tariffs started a while back. Ive priced a B2650 cab vs LX2610 cab and the LX was $700 more.

3 years in with my BX23S and my projects needing the backhoe are wrapping up. I want to go back up in frame size as bush hogging my land in a BX has been a rough ride, haha.

The LX has a similar loader hydraulic coupler that has been hit or miss on the BX. It leaked once on mine, but I just make sure its square when connecting now.
I priced out both of those also, and the difference was around $1500. the B has a little better rebate right now though to add to it. I hemmed and hawed a bit and decided I am going to bite the bullet and get the LX 2610. He figured the machine could be here 5-25