L3301 HST error code P0087 and code reset

big dummy

Equipment
L3301, Loader and woods bachoe
Nov 18, 2019
Pawleys ISland , SC
Hello all
My L3301 gave a P0087 code the other day. I did some research and didn't find much information on where to start. I'm an hour from a dealer and want to learn how to maintain the basics myself.
Did call dealer and they were very helpful and explained the P0087 code is low fuel pressure at the common rail. I haven't used the tractor in 6 months so I cleaned the fuel water separator screen, added Kleen Diesel treatment and bled the air from the fuel lines as described in owners Manuel. Called dealer back and did procedure to reset the panel code and it worked. Ran tractor for an hour and code did not reappear.
Will replace Fuel Filter and Keep a treatment in tank during long periods of non use
Hope this helps someone

eserv

Equipment
BX24, A1000 Kubota Generator
May 27, 2009
Hardisty, Alberta
Hello all
My L3301 gave a P0087 code the other day. I did some research and didn't find much information on where to start. I'm an hour from a dealer and want to learn how to maintain the basics myself.
Did call dealer and they were very helpful and explained the P0087 code is low fuel pressure at the common rail. I haven't used the tractor in 6 months so I cleaned the fuel water separator screen, added Kleen Diesel treatment and bled the air from the fuel lines as described in owners Manuel. Called dealer back and did procedure to reset the panel code and it worked. Ran tractor for an hour and code did not reappear.
Will replace Fuel Filter and Keep a treatment in tank during long periods of non use
Hope this helps someone
good information! Thanks! Also glad you have a helpful dealer!