B2650 or L2501

SDT

Equipment
multiple and various
Apr 15, 2018
SE, IN
I have decided on the 2501 but have a question regarding insurance. To get the financing I need the Kubota insurance as my homeowners will not cover off property usage. What do people do if they use their tractor off property after the loan period ends? When I called my insurance company they said that even going in the road to move snow was considered off property. I have a small field that needs mowing I can only access by going on the road to get there a short distance due to topography. I might also try and get some snow plowing gigs with neighbors but haven't got anything lined up yet.
Insurance regulations vary by state.

In IN, any type of ATV is insured as is an on road vehicle. They are not covered by homeowners insurance unless you have a "Farm" policy, in which case the ATV is itemized as is all other farm equipment.

Yes, you can continue to buy the KTAC insurance for a period after your ATV has been fully paid, and you will likely find the KTAC less expensive than a separate ATV policy bought at your auto insurance carrier.

SDT

todd.ted

Equipment
L2501 with SSQA bucket, Fisher plow, Land Pride RCR1560
Sep 22, 2019
VT
Thanks for the replies, I will look into the inland marine as a possibility.