Non-powered bagging system

Panorama

Equipment
Kubota BX2660
Nov 4, 2019
Panora, IA
Does anyone know of a bagging system for the BX that isn't PTO driven and works? I live in a heavily wooded area and have massive amounts of leaves to pick up in the fall. I use the cyclone rake which works great for picking up large amounts of leaves and I am very happy with its size and ability to fold up and hang on the wall. However, there are times when I don't have as many leaves to pick up and just want something quick I can attach to the back. I don't want to spend the money on a power-flow bagger since the cyclone rake works so well and that's just one more thing for me to store. I was hoping to find something smaller I can quickly attach and do a quick sweep of the lawn. Any suggestions??

Panorama

Equipment
Kubota BX2660
Nov 4, 2019
Panora, IA
Thanks Biltit. Might need to see if I can find one of these in my neighborhood and try it. I would be curious to know capacity as even a light clean up in my yard will fill my 5X8 trailer 3-4 times. On a heavy day I can fill the largest cyclone rake 6-7 times at 40 bushels per load. My old Cub Cadet had a non-powered bagger that worked great for real light clean ups. I was hoping there was something like that out there.

Biltit

May 29, 2018
SK
It takes sometime and many loads but i truly have no idea on the volume. Some pics of what i use it for. I move all my leaves into my garden area. These pics show about half of my leaves for this year.

A bigger system would be quicker i am sure but i find the leaves dont fall all at once here so i make a few runs every day or so and can stay on top of them easy enough.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk