Time

CaveCreekRay

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3800 HST, KingKutter box scraper, KingKutter 66" rake, County Pride Subsoiler
Jul 11, 2014
Cave Creek, AZ
I am feeling some real Deja Vu right here and now. I think it was Brother Skeets post that did it...

Kurtee

Life is like a roll of toilet paper, the closer to the end we get the faster it goes.

CaveCreekRay

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3800 HST, KingKutter box scraper, KingKutter 66" rake, County Pride Subsoiler
Jul 11, 2014
Cave Creek, AZ
I think it's time we lay off Brother Skeets. :)

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
Nope never did find the darn thing looked for 2 hours one day even had a leaf rake to move stuff around,, So I went on amazon and bought one 12 bucks,,, Now you know after I get it and go back down the woods I ll find the SOB laying right on top of the leaves :D

Lil Foot

Lifetime Member

Equipment
1979 B7100DT Gear, Nissan Hanix N150-2 Excavator
May 19, 2011
Peoria, AZ
Nope never did find the darn thing looked for 2 hours one day even had a leaf rake to move stuff around,, So I went on amazon and bought one 12 bucks,,, Now you know after I get it and go back down the woods I ll find the SOB laying right on top of the leaves :D
I'm telling you, evil inter-dimensional gremlins are at work! Again!

sheepfarmer

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3560, B2650, Gator, Ingersoll mower
Nov 14, 2014
MidMichigan
Yup, looked all over for dogs' nail clippers. Finally bought another pair, and then found them right where I thought they were and had looked three times in that spot. :(

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
I've had a run with battery chargers, for ones, for the tractors, equipment and cars, for the phones, for the accessories, for the surface for the kindle, for everything.
Looked for one of the chargers for an hour yesterday only to give up and there it was staring me right in the face, like the old saying if it was a snake it would have bit me!

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Massey Ferguson 1825E, Kubota Z121S, Box blade, Rotary Cutter
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
I've had a run with battery chargers, for ones, for the tractors, equipment and cars, for the phones, for the accessories, for the surface for the kindle, for everything.

Looked for one of the chargers for an hour yesterday only to give up and there it was staring me right in the face, like the old saying if it was a snake it would have bit me!
I did that last night with my wallet. I always come in and unload my pockets in the same place. But last night I got thrown off my routine. Tore the house apart looking for it. Got my wife involved since i figured i was over looking it.

Got frustrated and flopped down on the bed. My left dropped to the side board and landed on the dang thing. Figured it must have fell out of my pocket when I sat down on the edge of the bed to kick off my shoes and socks when I got home. :rolleyes:

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
Time is subjective, it depends on whats going on at the moment in your life. Weather you are being shot at, or driving down a 1/4 mile track. 15 seconds is still 15 seconds bases on the movement of the earth.

https://youtu.be/9f8xNGslkvA?t=246

These times sure seemed a lot longer than they were

Henro

Equipment
B2910, BX2200, KX41-2V mini Ex.
May 24, 2019
North of Pittsburgh PA
Time
Hello, I'm the new kid on the block, I enjoy reading the posts on the
open topics forum and just thought I'd post something a bit different,
put on your thinking caps and consider this question, what is time ?
When did time start ? Will time end ? Is time a static constant ? Does
time vary due to unproven theory ? Just something to ponder ,,,,
John
:)
The short answer is: Time is something you obviously have too much of...:eek: