Kubota kufd110 subframe & valve

packrat

Equipment
Kubota B7100
Feb 10, 2012
Issaquah, WA
Just purchased the Kubota kufd110 front blade (minus the subframe & valve) for my B7100 and was looking for the correct valve setup and subframe. I can probably fabricate something for the subframe but thought asking first might be a good idea.

Kytim

Equipment
B6000DT, B7100DT,Snowplow, RM360, Scoop, Cultivator, Carryall,Disk, plow
Aug 14, 2009
Western Ky
packrat, I have a B7100 that has the subframe installed on it. I'm in the process of rebuilding the blade itself as the former owners, a small city a few miles away, tried to move the courthouse with it. It badly bent on each end and the wear edge is worn off up to halfway of the bolt holes. with that much wear it was no wonder that both skid shoe mounts were broken off too. I'm gonna disassemble the parts and replace the blade itself with a 3pt grader blade blade I have. seems simpler than reinventing the wheel. Cut the old one off, weld the new one to the bracket assy and add shoes. should look better and will have a replaceable cutting edge again.

now as far as what you need, i could help with pic's or....

packrat

Equipment
Kubota B7100
Feb 10, 2012
Issaquah, WA
Thanks Kytim, pics would be great. I have pics from the internet of 7100's with front blades but not much info on the subframe. I also don't know if the subframe will still allow use of the belly mower or if I have to remove it to allow use of the mower. It's not a big deal as I don't use the mower at this time anyway, but it would be nice to fab the subframe so it won't be in the way if possible.

Kytim

Equipment
B6000DT, B7100DT,Snowplow, RM360, Scoop, Cultivator, Carryall,Disk, plow
Aug 14, 2009
Western Ky
Hmmm, not sure about the mower. I don't think i've ever seen one set up like that before. the sub-frame is pretty straight forward. flat plate on both ends bolting to the frame, heavy bar between the plates in a rectangle and then triangulated for rigidity. really strengthens the tractor period. I can show you the valves, i just havent explored them yet.

what format would you like the pics? email, or through the forum, or straight text with cell? PM me so we can get this out of the classifieds.