OrangeTractorTalks - Everything Kubota

R
RichAllyn
Good luck with the new equipment. Mine will be a year old in September. Last winter one storm dumped 44 inches. That's unheard of in NE Pa. It did a great job for a 72 year old man. 275 hours now but I have not really got into some planned projects yet. To this point the most used attachment is set of forks. I had no intention in getting them. Got a good deal on plastic pallets just to store things on. After while it came to me, start moving things on the pallets.
R
Retired in SD
Thanks, Rich, I'm really looking forward to its arrival. We get snow, but not 44 inches of it. I'll use it to move gravel, remove stumps, light excavating, and basically all the stuff that I just can't do manually anymore. By the way, I am COMPLETELY unfamiliar with forums. When I entered that little blurb earlier, I thought that it was just going to be on my "profile" so-to-speak in case someone ever looked me up and not posted. I'm assuming this will be posted, too, which was never my intention. I'm just reading and learning and apologize to anyone that has to weed through this entry. I know zilch about tractors (and forums) and I'm just here to absorb as much information as I can from you all that are generous to share your knowledge. Thank you.