C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I HAVE A L5740HSTC Kubota and when I set the boom to float when back blading it stays in the float position no problem. But when I try to go forward in the float position it comes out of float It is a real problem with a plow and info on correcting this would be great, thanks. Please email (squibby60@gmail.com)thanks.
    I have a woods backhoe on my Kubota L5740 and had the bright idea to uncouple the hoses to the backhoe and put longer hose extensions to my wood splitter. I was hoping to use the wood splitter without taking off the backhoe. But the splitter did not run my suspicion is the hose being longer restricted the flow any info reaffirming that my suspicion of the hoses restricting the flow would help me realize I should shorten the hoses and take the backhoe off, thanks, Chas.
    I have a woods backhoe on my Kubota L5740 and had the bright idea to uncouple the hoses to the backhoe and put longer hose extensions to my wood splitter. I was hoping to use the wood splitter without taking off the backhoe. But the splitter did not run my suspicion is the hoses being longer restricted the flow, any info reaffirming that my suspicion of the hoses restricting the flow would help me realize I should shorten the hoses and take the backhoe off, thanks, Chas.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…