Banned

Equipment
M9000HDCC3, M9000HD, Kubota GS850 Sidekick
Oct 28, 2018
USA
Same as the Tuff Top I installed on mine but mine is orange...lol

DIYOrangeDave

Equipment
Kubota BX25D, FEL & BH, 48" Box Blade, 6' Read Blade, 3PH Snowblower, 48" roller
Jan 5, 2019
Nova Scotia
Nice cover ... I would be interested in hearing back from you in 12 months time after some use. Looks top notch! Thanks for the pics

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bmbbm

Equipment
Bx2370 land pride box blade 60"mmm kubota fel
May 29, 2016
Chillicothe mo
I put a Rhinohide canopy on my BX also. I've been happy with it. The tractor has enough black on it already the black blends in and looks good.

DIYOrangeDave

Equipment
Kubota BX25D, FEL & BH, 48" Box Blade, 6' Read Blade, 3PH Snowblower, 48" roller
Jan 5, 2019
Nova Scotia
Don't get your point? Like would it support that much snow or what?

That would be the point. Will it work with (handle the weight of ) heavy wet snow or would it have to be removed for the winter months?

man00

Jul 3, 2013
okla
Does it have to be removed while transporting the tractor? What wind speed are they able to handle ?

Bmbbm

Equipment
Bx2370 land pride box blade 60"mmm kubota fel
May 29, 2016
Chillicothe mo
Does it have to be removed while transporting the tractor? What wind speed are they able to handle ?
It's is recommended that it be removed or tied down when trailering. As far as snow load I'm not sure. I keep my tractor undercover so that would never be a issue for me. With the easy off version it's a 5 minute job to remove with no tools if needed.

man00

Jul 3, 2013
okla
It's is recommended that it be removed or tied down when trailering. As far as snow load I'm not sure. I keep my tractor undercover so that would never be a issue for me. With the easy off version it's a 5 minute job to remove with no tools if needed.
Thanks..for the info

JeepinMaxx

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX2660, LA243 FEL, RCK54P-23BX MMM, BX2751 QH Subframe, BX2750D 50" Blower
Mar 27, 2018
Columbia, CT
Rhino Hide says up to 50MPH transport speed, but it takes seconds to take off with two knobs.

As far as snow weight - I slipped off the step stool today when installing my light bar and hung on to the canopy, it held my 200lbs just fine :)

DIYOrangeDave

Equipment
Jan 5, 2019
Nova Scotia
Rhino Hide says up to 50MPH transport speed, but it takes seconds to take off with two knobs.

As far as snow weight - I slipped off the step stool today when installing my light bar and hung on to the canopy, it held my 200lbs just fine :)

Hope you didn’t strain anything doing the weight test, lol. The light bar looks like you’ll be working in daylight 24/7!

johnjk

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B3200 w/loader, Woods RC5 brush hog, 4' box blade, tooth bar, B1700 MMM,
Apr 13, 2017
West Mansfield, OH
Nice job. I see you added more light on the ROPs as well. I’m always amazed that people cannot see a big orange tractor until the last minute.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tomztoy

Equipment
L3901 FEL BH Grapple Post Hole Digger Flail Mower Back Blade Rake Stump Grinder
Oct 28, 2016
Cleveland TN
I installed my RhinoHide Canopy today on my B2601. It came at a good time, it’s a little warm here in South East Tennessee.
I also purchased the extra kit for using the top when I am on the backhoe. Turns out I able to position the top so I am under cover and don’t have to turn the top around.
Plenty strong, well made and the finish on the steel parts is way above what I expected. :)

philip53

Equipment
L3301 with 525 FEL
Jul 26, 2019
Jonesboro, Louisiana
Thanks to a recent tornado, I have recently been using my L3301 in the sun. Bought a Westendorf quick attach canopy in matching orange. Really good quality and sure made a difference working in the sun. Because of the quick attach feature, canopy was a little high. In an effort to lower it, I removed 6 1/4" from the upper ROP's bar sides. Was extremely careful in the welding procedure, using a internal joining brace as well. WARNING: This is not recommended--do so at your own risk, and be assured in your procedure and welding ability before attempting this. I also really liked the RinoHide canopy, but it was quite a bit smaller in size, especially for the larger tractor.

I liked the canopy concept so much, my neighbor and I went in together & bought two RinoHide tops for our Kubota ZD series mowers. It is also very well made, with multiple mounting variations. Buy two, and they will ship in same box & only pay for one shipping charge ($50).

If you work in the sun, you need a canopy--one of the best accessories I ever bought for a tractor/mower.