BX25D For Sale

Deano164

Aug 21, 2019
Ohio
I'm looking to sell my 2014 Kubota BX25D TLB and upgrade to a little larger machine. I have a lot of extras for it, a they will all be going with it.
The machine has approx. 215 hours on it and runs perfect, needs nothing. The majority of these hours were mowing. It is equipped with the following:
60 inch mower deck $2K
Third function switch $600
Land pride grapple $2K
ROPS mounted work lights $100
Total Extras when tractor was purchased: $4700

From BXExpanded:
Piranha tooth bar for bucket $239
Backhoe dolly $179
Under Armor $159 (for when the mower deck is off)
4 inch trencher bucket $309
Ripper tooth $269
Total extras: $1155

This gives a total of over $5800 invested in extras for this tractor. I believe
a unit in this condition with low hours should sell for 17K. I'm asking for
one half of the value of the extras, for a total selling price $19.9K.

I prefer email for initial contact, as I work on the road and we will end up playing phone tag. I am located 50 miles north of Dayton Ohio. I can deliver within a reasonable distance. Just finishing up a few project now, so I'll send pictures to interested parties after she's all cleaned up in a few days.

Last edited:

MadMax31

Equipment
BX23S, 60" MMM
Nov 5, 2014
New York
Thats gonna be a hard sell... I bought my BX23S new for less, with 0%.

The extras are obvious items that alot of people add, and you may want to consider selling them off separately.

Not trying to be a jerk, just honest input.

Deano164

Aug 21, 2019
Ohio
No problem at all! Thanks for the input! Just explaining what I have, and have to have some place to start for price. I can see what others are listed for online, but have no idea what they actually sell for. If anyone just bought a comparable unit and you want to let me know what you paid, that would be great!
Dealer says 12K trade in and he would sell for 14K, which seems a little
low.

forceten

Equipment
BX 25d
Sep 4, 2015
New Jersey
I bought my 2015 bx25 a few years ago for $15k with 50 hours on it (waited for a deal).

I agree, sell the extras separate and you might get better money for them.

Your tractor alone, if its in really good shape should go for $14k maybe.

Shame your not closer, I would buy your grapple and third. Been looking to add that to my BX. How did the grapple work for you?

Deano164

Aug 21, 2019
Ohio
Love the grapple! We used it to clean up our woods, so raking out brush, and picking up trees (not huge trees, but decent size) to waist level to section with the chainsaw. Always surprised how much this little tractor can do. Thanks for the info you left on your tractor, I appreciate it!

Wardster

Equipment
BX25D-1
May 9, 2016
Kingston, Ohio
I'd be interested in some of the attachments you have should you decide to split it up. Specifically interested in the grapple and a few of the BXExpanded items.