Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Massey Ferguson 1825E, Kubota Z121S, Box blade, Rotary Cutter
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
Or….
How come he gets to pee in the house?
True story, We got a puppy and he follows me everywhere. I was shutting the bathroom door so he wasn’t seeing me pee in the house. He’s finally house broken.
Buddies father in law was taking his new pup out to pee. They would go together first thing in the morning 😅🤣😅🤣😅🤣 One morning half asleep, he couldn't make it outside so he went and used the bathroom. Mid pee, he realized the pooch was next to him going as well. 🤣😅🤣😅🤣😅

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Crash277

Equipment
BX23S
Jan 17, 2021
Canada
Buddies father in law was taking his new pup out to pee. They would go together first thing in the morning 😅🤣😅🤣😅🤣 One morning half asleep, he couldn't make it outside so he went and used the bathroom. Mid pee, he realized the pooch was next to him going as well. 🤣😅🤣😅🤣😅
My GSP has figured out how to open doors (both ways). She almost gave me a heart attack in the shower. i shut off the water open the glass door and she was just sitting there looking at me. only way i can keep her out is to lock the door. She will also come in to say hello when using the facilities.

GSD-Keegan

Equipment
B2601 with Fel and Bh70 backhoe
Mar 6, 2021
Ontario, Canada
Was out in the woods having a pee, felt warmth on the back of my leg, my dog peeing on my leg. I jumped, laughed it off. He was truly a great dog tho. Guess he was just marking his possessions. Lol 😀

Reactions: 1 user