What did you do to or on your Kubota today?

RCKM

Equipment
2022 L3302, LP B1260 Box Blade, LP 0660 Grapple, Rear Blade, Pallet Forks
Jul 7, 2022
Eastern WI
Oh, man! Those wouldn't happen to fit the 3901, would they?
View attachment 90693
Love that movie!
I don’t know if it’ll work with the 3901. I attached a copy of the instructions. Maybe that’ll help determine? The “dimples“ that are mentioned are actually little pre drilled holes. If you can press the seat cushion back slightly away from the molded seat-back edge, you should be able to slide the speed clip nuts in place and therefore would just need to pre drill the holes after lining everything up.
C8AF7672-2206-40AA-8A8E-2A3EA85F1784.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

Biker1mike

Equipment
B6200, Kubota 2030 Front Blade, King Cutter 60" finishing deck
Jan 11, 2022
Gallatin, NY USA
My super easy switch to winter running. Moved from outdoor location to winter home in machine shed. Adjusted plow trip springs from dirt/gravel/logs to snow.

Was told that rinsing off the green tarps and putting them on the wife's clothes line to dry was not my smartest move.

DustyRusty

Equipment
BX23S
Nov 8, 2015
North East CT
My super easy switch to winter running. Moved from outdoor location to winter home in machine shed. Adjusted plow trip springs from dirt/gravel/logs to snow.

Was told that rinsing off the green tarps and putting them on the wife's clothes line to dry was not my smartest move.
Given enough time, I am relatively certain that she will forgive you. If not, keep drying your tarps on the clothesline. :)

fruitcakesa

Equipment
M 6040
Oct 26, 2010
Cavendish Vermont
Chains mounted using the “roll them on” method. No more heavy lifting and dragging.
These chains were originally sized to fit my old L4630 with industrial tires so they were way too small for the M6040 with ags. I had to jury rig them to fit. the bigger, taller tires

Attachments

Reactions: 4 users

ve9aa

Equipment
TG1860, BX2380 -backblade, bx2830 snowblower, fel, weight box,pallet forks,etc
Apr 11, 2021
NB, Canada
Finally removed my MMM.

Then I plowed my 220' driveway + turnarounds and paths with the bucket of the BX---first time. I am usually a lot more proactive getting the snowblower on about mid October, but was away late October into November this year and when I got back to Canada was still too much in Vacation Mode - LOL!

Doing snow with the bucket is interesting but not nearly as efficient as a big blower out front.

Maybe I'll install it tomorrow to report a different "what did you do on your tractor today" activity.

Reactions: 1 users

mcmxi

Lifetime Member

Equipment
***Current*** M6060HDC, MX6000HSTC & GL7000 ***Sold*** MX6000HST & BX25TLB
Feb 9, 2021
NW Montana
I'm away from home this week for work and have a young woman dog/house sitting for me. She took this photo last night after coming home and seeing fires on the hillsides above my property. The logging company has started to burn the slash piles now that there's little chance of burning down the county. It's a cool photo with the MX6000 in the foreground.

98137.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 5 users

bmblank

Equipment
2020 L3901HST, LA525 Loader, 66" Q/A Bucket, PFL2042 Forks, Meteor SB68PT Blower
Mar 4, 2015
Cadillac, MI
I just pulled 16 brand new used IBC totes off of my dad's trailer and stashed them behind the pole barn. I think I'm done splitting wood for the year (stacking wood in the cages...), so I'll deal with them in the spring.
Used the box blade to clean a foot or so of snow out of the most important parts of the driveway. I mean, I knew it was coming, but the snow kinda took everybody by surprise. I thought we'd get some more cold and ramp up to it. Still have racing slicks on the van until the snows we ordered come in on Tuesday. It's pretty bad.
Pulled my roller down some of my trails. I'm thinking I'm going to try to use it like a groomer and see if I can maintain a bit of a sledding hill for the kids. All I know is the little tractor is way WAY too small for that thing. I'll have to do it with the big tractor from now on.
I did finally get the blower on the big tractor. It's in the garage waiting for some grease and whatnot. Unfortunately I had to come into work for a few hours of OT. And that's where I sit now. Don't tell my boss I'm on here. (I'm sure they already know...)

Shekkie

Equipment
LX2610, Virnig 60" Grapple, WoodMaxx TM-86H, Woods 60" BB/72”RB
Feb 12, 2022
Grafton, Ohio
Swapped my grapple and box blade for the winter setup of bucket and rear blade. Not a huge chore there BUT it meant that I had to move a bunch of stuff around my storage garage to get it to fit comfortably as it’s quite a bit longer in this configuration. I still have to mount the skid shoes on the blade. The mounts aren’t quite made for my blade so I gotta figure out how to make them work. Not a big deal but dinner was calling.

I am most happy though with receiving, configuring and hooking up my wifi “smart” plug for my block heater. I have no interest in a smart home, Alexa, Siri, or whatever. This can work with those systems or on it’s own. Only took 5 minutes to load the app and pair it. They claimed a 300’ range in the open. The plug is about 150’ from the router. Zero issues, works like a charm. Woot!

https://a.co/d/bPz9nla

Reactions: 3 users

leveraddict

Equipment
2017 BX23S 60" LP BoxBlade 54" mower 60" BackBlade EA 12" 1 bottom plow & Forks
Apr 1, 2019
NEPA
Swapped my grapple and box blade for the winter setup of bucket and rear blade. Not a huge chore there BUT it meant that I had to move a bunch of stuff around my storage garage to get it to fit comfortably as it’s quite a bit longer in this configuration. I still have to mount the skid shoes on the blade. The mounts aren’t quite made for my blade so I gotta figure out how to make them work. Not a big deal but dinner was calling.

I am most happy though with receiving, configuring and hooking up my wifi “smart” plug for my block heater. I have no interest in a smart home, Alexa, Siri, or whatever. This can work with those systems or on it’s own. Only took 5 minutes to load the app and pair it. They claimed a 300’ range in the open. The plug is about 150’ from the router. Zero issues, works like a charm. Woot!

https://a.co/d/bPz9nla
That is pretty cool!

ve9aa

Equipment
TG1860, BX2380 -backblade, bx2830 snowblower, fel, weight box,pallet forks,etc
Apr 11, 2021
NB, Canada
Finally took off the loader and put on the snowblower !
20221119_142342.jpg

Reactions: 3 users

DustyRusty

Equipment
BX23S
Nov 8, 2015
North East CT
Suggest that you wire-tie the electrical wires and hoses together as they leave the snowblower and go back to the hydraulic connections. This will lessen the chance that ice will form on the wires and dislodge them while you are snow blowing. There is a holder for the hoses that are supposed to be mounted on the front of the side frame rail. It looks like yours is missing.

NCL4701

Equipment
L4701, T2290, WC68, grapple, BB1572 box scrape, Howes 500, 16kW IMD gen, WG24
Apr 27, 2020
Central Piedmont, NC
8A3F9372-DD85-484E-A747-07DB5ECA21C1.jpeg

Today was Leaf Day: Part 1 of 2. Got the two houses to the north side of the property done and some of the graveled trails/roads. Should be able to get my yard, the shed area, and the rest of the graveled areas cleared tomorrow with time to spare.

Reactions: 2 users

BX23S

Lifetime Member

Equipment
2022 Kubota L3901 FEL, BH, GRAPPLE, PALLET FORK, SNOW PLOW and Hard Canopy
Sep 1, 2018
ID
Reactions: 5 users

S-G-R

Lifetime Member

Equipment
LX3310, LA535, rear remotes, third function, R14's
Jun 17, 2020
PEI Canada
Using the grapple to keep the brush fire alive.

20221120_100132.jpg

Reactions: 1 users

mcmxi

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Feb 9, 2021
NW Montana
Making some usable BTU’s.
View attachment 90865 View attachment 90866
Husky 395 is a straight beast.
Matt, my first thought was "wow, those logs split really clean!". Then I realized or assumed that you were cutting them through the long axis before splitting. Is that easier than rolling them to the splitter? Just wondering about the method to the madness. Nice looking wood for sure though.

mcmxi

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Feb 9, 2021
NW Montana
Using the grapple to keep the brush fire alive.

View attachment 90921
What the heck! How come I have snow on the ground and all around and you don't?

I have to check the burn schedule and see if I can get a fire going today. I have a big burn pile from the collapsed barn and would like to get rid of all of the bark from splitting a couple of weeks ago too. It's currently 15F so certainly cold enough to burn.

S-G-R

Lifetime Member

Equipment
LX3310, LA535, rear remotes, third function, R14's
Jun 17, 2020
PEI Canada
What the heck! How come I have snow on the ground and all around and you don't?

I have to check the burn schedule and see if I can get a fire going today. I have a big burn pile from the collapsed barn and would like to get rid of all of the bark from splitting a couple of weeks ago too. It's currently 15F so certainly cold enough to burn.
Lol, the grass is still growing and could be mowed. Highly unusual for this time of year but it has been getting cooler.

arml

Equipment
B5100e BX2200 JD455AWS JD425
Jan 27, 2022
Pennsylvania
I broke it...don't ask. Going to bed. Damn, not happy.
OK...got it squared away. I was moving brush with the bucket and, a log came up from the bottom ,broke the upper cylinder fitting flush to the nipple. Easy out would not move it just kept making chips. So...I took a hacksaw blade, ground it thin enough to fit inside the fitting. Cut two slots about 30 degrees apart then chipped that piece out collapsed the major part....out it came. Slow tedious job but,
it worked. Found another fitting at NAPA....back in the battle zone again. Now I can get some restful sleep. More work to do Monday, have to move the logs, split and, stack....cold day will arrive soon.

Reactions: 2 users