Loader valve problem

torch

Equipment
B7100HSD, B2789, B2550, B4672, 48" cultivator, homemade FEL and Cab
Jun 10, 2016
Muskoka, Ont.
That kind of price usually means the part is no longer available. If the spool is salvageable, then it's possible a machinist could replace the broken bit, but that wouldn't be free either. There may be a whole new assembly in your future.

On the plus side, new aftermarket assemblies are more likely to have spare parts available in the future.

Reactions: 1 user

TheOldHokie

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3901/LA525, B7200DT/B1630, G2160/RCK60, G2460/RCK60
Apr 6, 2021
Myersville, MD
windyridgefarm.us
Well, the relief valve is $ 920 00 ! Just the two relief valves. I called several places to price it !! Looks like a new valve for 200 more. Just my luck. Thanks guys. Appreciate the help.
Those are the numbers I was seeing. If it were me I would be looking at ways to fit a generic valve in its place. Kubota does not make that easy to do on those machines

Dan.

Reactions: 1 user

comforthill

Equipment
B2620,back blade,mower,tiller,loader,middlebuster,landscape rake
Oct 14, 2018
Lewiston
Those are the numbers I was seeing. If it were me I would be looking at ways to fit a generic valve in its place. Kubota does not make that easy to do on those machines

Dan.
I got the kit from the local dealer who took the time to check with Kubota and they sold me the kit for $80.00. I did order the new valve because off the uncertainty after I get the old one back together and on. They knocked another 100 of the valve because I have bought a lot of things from them and have had such a hard time with this part in particular. Out of 12 dealers nationwide I called about parts and price they are the only one who went the extra mile to see if they could help.
I will let you guys know how it goes after the reinstall.
Thanks for all the help and ideas.