Lx2610 Midmount mower arms dangling

cliff.bender

Equipment
Lx2610
Jun 10, 2022
Ohio
Hi all,

I bought an LX2610 last year with the mid mount mower, the bh77 backhoe, and the front end loader. During the winter I removed the mower and backhoe and installed the 3 point hitch and ballast to push snow around with the front end loader, and didn't notice mowers rear links dangling under the tractor.

Yesterday I removed the 3 point hitch and reattached the backhoe, and now the links are dangling, and don't go up when I raise the hydraulic control lever. They just... dangle.

Does anyone have any ideas on how to raise those links up and keep them up? I don't want to resort to zip ties.

Attachments

cliff.bender

Equipment
Lx2610
Jun 10, 2022
Ohio
The stainless clips are pinned in place and rotate upwards when the arms are raised up. The manual mentions removing the pins and whatnot, but when I did, the stainless clips didn't clear the peg and I didn't think I should be muscling it around. I didn't know if there was a trick to it or not.

Thanks for the confirmation. With some extra force I was able to get the clip off the peg and get the links in place.

Attachments

beckmurph

Equipment
Kubota LX2610TLB/Woods finish mower/woods rotary cutter/
Aug 23, 2012
catlettsburg, ky
The stainless clips are pinned in place and rotate upwards when the arms are raised up. The manual mentions removing the pins and whatnot, but when I did, the stainless clips didn't clear the peg and I didn't think I should be muscling it around. I didn't know if there was a trick to it or not.

Thanks for the confirmation. With some extra force I was able to get the clip off the peg and get the links in place.
👍