B2650 Mower lift linkage

EB2650

Equipment
B2650
May 31, 2022
I have a newer model b2650 with a 72" mmm. I recently took the mower deck off to use the brush hog and noticed that the linkage arms, used to raise and lower the deck, still move with the 3 point hitch. I understand that the b2650 does not have the mower height adjustment knob as the deck is "ground contact." I could not see any easy way to pin up the linkage arms and do not have the mower manual. Does anyone know how best to accomplish? I understand it would be the same for other 50 series compacts. Thanks in advance!

SDT

Equipment
multiple and various
Apr 15, 2018
SE, IN
I have a newer model b2650 with a 72" mmm. I recently took the mower deck off to use the brush hog and noticed that the linkage arms, used to raise and lower the deck, still move with the 3 point hitch. I understand that the b2650 does not have the mower height adjustment knob as the deck is "ground contact." I could not see any easy way to pin up the linkage arms and do not have the mower manual. Does anyone know how best to accomplish? I understand it would be the same for other 50 series compacts. Thanks in advance!
If properly installed and adjusted, the MMM can be pinned in the up position.

Instructions for doing so are in the mower (not tractor) operator's manual.

Reactions: 1 users

sardillim

Equipment
b2650
Nov 24, 2019
Easton
when i use my loader and backhoe i wire tie the arm as far up as possible

Reactions: 1 user

whitetiger

Staff member

Equipment
Kubota tech..BX2370, RCK60, B7100HST, RTV900 w plow, Ford 1100 FWA
Nov 20, 2011
Kansas City, KS
Here is the page from the mower operator's manual that shows how to lock the linkage up.

Attachments

• Love
Reactions: 1 users