Grand L travel mug.

woodman55

Equipment
L6060HSTC, RTV 1100
May 15, 2022
canada
I finally found a mug that fits the cup holder. It is a "Bubba" from Canadian Tire. It holds one US quart or 950ml. It works well, stays in place but is still easy to pull out.

Attachments

NCL4701

Equipment
L4701, T2290, WC68, grapple, BB1572, Farmi W50R, Howes 500, 16kW IMD gen, WG24
Apr 27, 2020
Central Piedmont, NC
You can add that to the list of stuff that’s nice about having a cab. When I went out at dawn to brush hog yesterday, I took a quart of coffee in a travel mug. Finished the first section, figured the coffee had cooled enough to drink and thankfully looked at the top of the mug before popping it open to drink. It had about 1/8” of dust, seeds, and who knows what all piled on top of it. Good thing I wore a shirt so I had something to wipe it off with. 🙂

Reactions: 1 user

lynnmor

Equipment
B2601-1
May 3, 2021
Red Lion
You can add that to the list of stuff that’s nice about having a cab. When I went out at dawn to brush hog yesterday, I took a quart of coffee in a travel mug. Finished the first section, figured the coffee had cooled enough to drink and thankfully looked at the top of the mug before popping it open to drink. It had about 1/8” of dust, seeds, and who knows what all piled on top of it. Good thing I wore a shirt so I had something to wipe it off with. 🙂
I am on here now trying to find a water bottle/ mug or whatever that makes sense. Nearly all have some kind of issue such as too high, too fat or a skinny bottom. When you find one that might fit, then they have a lid guaranteed to collect the minimum daily requirement of bugs and dirt. Tossed my drinks yesterday and stuffed a Gatorade bottle in my pocket. If someone did the legwork, maybe they can share.

Reactions: 1 users

NCL4701

Equipment
L4701, T2290, WC68, grapple, BB1572, Farmi W50R, Howes 500, 16kW IMD gen, WG24
Apr 27, 2020
Central Piedmont, NC
For water or Gatorade I’ve found the 20 oz Gatorade bottles work quite well with the cup holder on mine. They don’t collect quantities of airborne stuff like the Tervis I had with me yesterday. To the Tervis’ credit, the seal on the lid is good enough the dust stayed on the lid and didn’t make it into the coffee it was carrying. Both the Tervis and 20oz Gatorade are quite secure in the cup holder.

The OP’s cup holder on his cab model may be dimensionally identical to the L01 open station cup holder, but it appears to be quite different.

Reactions: 1 user