Auxiliary hydraulics on an old tractor

smogdredd

Equipment
L2950
May 19, 2022
Lucerne Valley Ca.
Monoblock valve on fender is different. Knob is probably 3pt lowering speed. Sounds like valve is not configured for power beyond - the hydraulic gods will be offended 🙄

Dan
If the lines are capped it kills the three point, it was being used to power a back hoe and will be used now for a power link.

TheOldHokie

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3901/LA525, B7200DT/B1630, G2160/RCK60, G2460/RCK60
Apr 6, 2021
Myersville, MD
windyridgefarm.us
If the lines are capped it kills the three point, it was being used to power a back hoe and will be used now for a power link.
The main pressure relief is up front which is why you dont toast the pump when you block those ports.

The block probably replaces a factory blanking plate that connected the two ports. Standard Kubota design.

The only real balasphemy is the absence of true power beyond at the remotes and that would be easily corrected. As near as I can tell from the Kubota parts diagrams the OEM valves were plumbed the same so apparently their valves could handle the back pressure fine.

Dan

smogdredd

Equipment
L2950
May 19, 2022
Lucerne Valley Ca.
The main pressure relief is up front which is why you dont toast the pump when you block those ports.

The block probably replaces a factory blanking plate that connected the two ports. Standard Kubota design.

The only real balasphemy is the absence of true power beyond at the remotes and that would be easily corrected. As near as I can tell from the Kubota parts diagrams the OEM valves were plumbed the same so apparently their valves could handle the back pressure fine.

Dan
The block appears to have it's own pressure relief valve on the left side to the rear of the block.

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
I take a picture of mine tomorrow, that block is pressure in and pressure out ( power beyond).
They can do this because on these models the large block in the front on the frame does the pressure relief.
It's a really nice model to do mods to.

torch

Equipment
B7100HSD, B2789, B2550, B4672, 48" cultivator, homemade FEL and Cab
Jun 10, 2016
Muskoka, Ont.
If the lines are capped it kills the three point,
Which lines? The outlets at the rear of the tractor? Or lines leading to/from the "connector" block under the seat?

smogdredd

Equipment
L2950
May 19, 2022
Lucerne Valley Ca.
Which lines? The outlets at the rear of the tractor? Or lines leading to/from the "connector" block under the seat?
First thank all of you for the support. Second after getting a light to hit the block at the right angle the letter R appeared next to one of the fittings. Third the output is on the left side (driver's side for us Yanks).

johndeerebones

Equipment
B7200 HST-D RC-60-72, L4200 GST MFWD with FEL
Aug 17, 2020
USA
OPEN CENTER. Means oil has to flow when valve's in neutral. Positive displacement pump. Opposed to closed center. Two different valve options, Cross etc doesn't matter. Must be open center! As others said, in between pump and 3 point. Steering has its own pump. 3 point has priority. Therefore cannot run aux and lift 3 pt at the same time.

Dave_eng

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M7040, Nuffield 465
Oct 6, 2012
Williamstown Ontario Canada
Well since you asked - 70 year old bladder :oops:

Dan
Last Wed. I just had a bladder procedure at 76.
Botox is injected into your bladder and is supposed to eliminate the need to suddenly go.
It takes a couple of weeks to kick in.
Lasts 9 months to one year.
I will leave it to your imagination how they get the botox into the bladder.......
Dave