What did you do to or on your Kubota today?

S-G-R

Lifetime Member

Equipment
LX3310, LA535, rear remotes, third function, R14's
Jun 17, 2020
PEI Canada
Got the RFM out of the shed and onto the three point hitch. If the weather holds I'll probably give it a spin Friday or Saturday.

dirtydeed

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2650 BH77, U27-4R2, BX23TLBM, box blade, rear blade, flail mower, Stump Grinder
Dec 8, 2017
Wind Gap, PA
Dry well installation today with the B2650. Got down 2 feet and hit some of the nastiest grey clay I've seen in a while. You know, the stuff that you use to line a pond. It was like heavy putty. :mad:

I tried digging deeper to see if it was just a clay lens. Nope. There is no way water from a sump was going to get thru that layer.

So the hole got widened to 4x7' and filled with 3 ton of stone. Not sure if it will actually work, but we'll just have to see.

I didn't bother taking any pics of this one besides a small pile of gunk that I dug out.

Reactions: 1 user

ACDII

Equipment
B2410, L352 Loader, Woods BH70-X backhoe
Oct 21, 2021
Illinois
I decided to get another set of LED lights to replace the rear ones that aren't quite up to par. I initially bought 3 pair for the B2410, the two I had not used I put on the rear of the L4060, but they are more spot focused than floods, so they aren't doing too good a job. The other set are full floods and they light up a lot of area, so got them prepped with the new plugs, so an easy R&R.

I now have 4 pairs of these between the two tractors, and will find some other use for the spots.

Mowbizz

Equipment
Bx25d
Aug 19, 2021
New Hampshire
I tested out my first mowng with my new Kubota Z422 zero turn. I love it!
Wow! This machine is going to make mowing fun again! Up and down my slopes like a champ…😊

Reactions: 1 users

RMS

Equipment
LX2610HSDC, RCR1260, PFL1242, LX2963, RB1684, WC-68 Chipper,Flail Mower
Sep 26, 2021
Buckfield Maine
I used the Rotary cutter making a path around the perimeter of our fields today for the first time. The 2.5" wheel spacers really made a huge difference. I went through some areas that would have definitely been high on the pucker factor without them. There was only 1 hill that I went up that drug the rpms's down in medium range. As long as I keep after the paths, the lx2610 and the rcr1260 are going to do me real well.

RalphVa

Jan 19, 2020
Charlottesville
Lost a pin holding the right side lift arm on the tractor. The lift arm came off and 3ph would not raise because arm was between pin it goes on and the metal above.

Had to remove the QH and all to get the brush hog free because could not lower enough to get the top fork free. Easier to remove QH rather than mess with the top hook.

Left brush hog there. Won't be back to get it until Tuesday when the rains are supposed to quit. Had started and got us a bit wet.

Will reattach lift arm and QH tomorrow or Saturday; I guess.

Had a pin came out on one of one of the 3 JDs, but the lift arm did not come off.

S-G-R

Lifetime Member

Equipment
LX3310, LA535, rear remotes, third function, R14's
Jun 17, 2020
PEI Canada
Did the first mow of the season with the FDR2584. This was the first time I used the pto on the 3310 and I appreciated the extra hp. I wish I was able to compare the 2610/3310 on the snowblower but I'm pleased i made the switch.

mcmxi

Lifetime Member

Equipment
***Current*** M6060HDC, MX6000HSTC & GL7000 ***Sold*** MX6000HST & BX25TLB
Feb 9, 2021
NW Montana
I installed a Kenwood head unit and microphone in the M (same model that I have in the MX), then added another Scosche magnetic phone holder to the grab handle on the passenger side door, and finally drove about 3 miles in 16 minutes along back roads to drop the M off at the dealer.

The dealer will have the M all next week to add the following:

3rd rear remote and float valve
3rd function
540E/540 on PTO
Creep speed
Top-n-tilt
Adjust wheels to widest setting
Add 1,500lb of beet juice ballast

Later in the year I'll have them install a rear window with defrost along with a larger alternator. I would have selected both options if I ordered the M but it was on the lot so bought "as is".

m6060_kenwood.jpg

m6060_scosche.jpg

Reactions: 2 users

mcmxi

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Feb 9, 2021
NW Montana
Brush cut a few acres today, I love this RCF2060!

@B737, I would never have guessed that you were in NJ in those photos. Good looking set up you have there and a very nice property. I run a similar rotary cutter in the form of the RCR1884 and like it too. I'm looking forward to running it behind the M in a few weeks.

ctfjr

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3800HST
Dec 7, 2009
central ct
I installed a Kenwood head unit and microphone in the M (same model that I have in the MX), then added another Scosche magnetic phone holder to the grab handle on the passenger side door, and finally drove about 3 miles in 16 minutes along back roads to drop the M off at the dealer.

The dealer will have the M all next week to add the following:

3rd rear remote and float valve
3rd function
540E/540 on PTO
Creep speed
Top-n-tilt
Adjust wheels to widest setting
Add 1,500lb of beet juice ballast

Later in the year I'll have them install a rear window with defrost along with a larger alternator. I would have selected both options if I ordered the M but it was on the lot so bought "as is".

View attachment 79927

View attachment 79928
You definitely have one farkled tractor!

• Haha

B737

Lifetime Member

Equipment
LX3310
Jun 9, 2019
New Jersey
@B737, I would never have guessed that you were in NJ in those photos. Good looking set up you have there and a very nice property. I run a similar rotary cutter in the form of the RCR1884 and like it too. I'm looking forward to running it behind the M in a few weeks.
NJ is only missing; space to breath, big sky, low taxes, mountains and nature 😁

• Haha

RalphVa

Jan 19, 2020
Charlottesville
Put the right rear lift arm back onto the shaft and put another pin on. Zip tied that pin as well as the left side and even the one for the top pin.

Three of the pins on what is called a turnbuckle on JDs were missed securement pins. Put cotter pins in them instead of those slide-off pins.

Quite an ordeal in lifting up the front of the brush hog with the FEL and sliding some logs underneath because the trail wheel kept rolling. Finally pinned it in place with 3 bigger logs.

Will get the PTO shaft and top hook to the QH on tomorrow. Too wet to do anything.

DustyRusty

Equipment
BX23S
Nov 8, 2015
North East CT
Listed it for sale, since my doctor told me not to buy green bananas! I'm not going to leave it for my wife's next husband, let the bastard buy his own with his own money!

• Haha

mcmxi

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Feb 9, 2021
NW Montana
Listed it for sale, since my doctor told me not to buy green bananas! I'm not going to leave it for my wife's next husband, let the bastard buy his own with his own money!
What the heck?! That doesn't sound good. Hopefully you're joking. :(