Read me: posts

jimh406

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota L2501 with R4 tires
Jan 29, 2021
Western MT
I'm ok with the content of the million Read Me: posts except I can't see the other new content on the site. Are these posts going to age out or what?

Btw, I typically look at New Posts and of course, these are all at the top of the list.

Reactions: 1 user

OrangeKrush

Equipment
BX2680, LA344 with Piranha tooth bar, LP PF 1242, LP Rear Blade, KK 60" BB
Nov 15, 2020
Indy
Yep when I can't find anything else that interest me on new I go back to trending or latest, which usually overlap. Oh well.. still interesting reading and I learn a lot.. retaining it is another thing!

OrangeKrush

Equipment
BX2680, LA344 with Piranha tooth bar, LP PF 1242, LP Rear Blade, KK 60" BB
Nov 15, 2020
Indy
I'm ok with the content of the million Read Me: posts except I can't see the other new content on the site. Are these posts going to age out or what?

Btw, I typically look at New Posts and of course, these are all at the top of the list.
Ok now I see what this was all about.. it was on top of all the Read me categories, first one I came to! I'm ok with what is posted under the read me sections.

ItBmine

Equipment
B2620, RTV-X1100C
Jan 21, 2014
Canada
I have to say one thing. These tractor forums are sure nice compared to dirt bike forums.
I recently been on a coupe dirt bike forums and have learned a couple things.
All dirt bike forum members are ten time motocross/enduro/ISDE world champions, they are all arrogant and ignorant, they all own 54 bikes so they are better than you, they can tell all the current Supercross/Motocross champions what they are doing wrong and they can most certainly beat them, and they are all mostly illiterate and can't spell or use proper grammar. LOL

These forums are quite refreshing. Thanks for keeping them clean Wolfman.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

hagrid

Lifetime Member

Equipment
K1600GTL, ZX-14R
Jun 11, 2018
Pittsburgh
All dirt bike forum members are ten time motocross/enduro/ISDE world champions, they are all arrogant and ignorant, they all own 54 bikes so they are better than you, they can tell all the current Supercross/Motocross champions what they are doing wrong and they can most certainly beat them...
I didnt know Flipster rode a dirt bike.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users

armylifer

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX1860, FEL, RCK54P MMM, BB1548 Box Scraper, Quick Hitch, Piranha Bar, BX6315
Mar 26, 2013
Thurston County, WA
I didnt know Flipster rode a dirt bike.
I down voted your post because you were disrespectful and disparaging to another person. I thought that was no longer allowed. Or is it allowed to do that if the person was sometimes annoying to someone? I need clarification on this.

• Sad

Henro

Equipment
B2910, BX2200, KX41-2V mini Ex.
May 24, 2019
North of Pittsburgh PA
I down voted your post because you were disrespectful and disparaging to another person. I thought that was no longer allowed. Or is it allowed to do that if the person was sometimes annoying to someone? I need clarification on this.
Not sure Flip is considered a real person here since he was banned.

I personally know Flip and found humor in Hagrid's post...LOL

I think Flip would get a laugh out of it too, but we have not talked in a while AND I cannot speak for him anyway...

Frankly, it seems like the post Hagrid responded to was MUCH more degrading of others...why no thumbs down there?

Reactions: 1 users

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
I'm failing to understand?
Sidecar flip was know to do those things, so it's not disrespectful or disparaging (total the wrong usage for his comment), it's called noting someone and there actions.
So no, no reprimand or demotion for Hagrid

Reactions: 1 users

armylifer

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Mar 26, 2013
Thurston County, WA
Sidecar flip was know to do those things, so it's not disrespectful or disparaging (total the wrong usage for his comment), it's called noting someone and there actions.
Seems like subjective enforcement of the rules.

Henro

Equipment
May 24, 2019
North of Pittsburgh PA
Just remembered one more thing about Flip.

He got the handle "flip" because he used to ride dirt bikes!

Flip: if you are reading this...hope my sharing this tidbit is not a problem... :)

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
Seems like subjective enforcement of the rules.
It's not subjective:
Rule, if you want to call it that, "If your going to disagree with anyone's Thread, Post, Opinion, or Idea, do it politely."
I didn't find anything impolite in this statement, " I didn't know Flipster rode a dirt bike. "

armylifer

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Mar 26, 2013
Thurston County, WA
Go back and read post number 5 (agian, if you read it to beginn with) and you might see how degrading it is to a number of dirt bike riders, not just ONE person.
I did read that post. It was/is plainly tongue-in-cheek. It was not a serious post against any group of people. It mentioned how other web sites are much less civil than this one.

motionclone

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L345DT with Lp mower, forks and grapple thumb, Bobcat 337 Midi Ex
May 4, 2018
Maine
I think henro might actually be sidecarflip

• Love

Henro

Equipment
May 24, 2019
North of Pittsburgh PA
I did read that post. It was/is plainly tongue-in-cheek. It was not a serious post against any group of people. It mentioned how other web sites are much less civil than this one.
Well, you may have read it that way, but I did not...actually I thought it might be true, just from various experience over my lifetime.

I did visit Flip's farm in the past, and he did visit my place here in PA once too...

BUT, Motionclone, we are certainly two different people! LOL

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
I think henro might actually be sidecarflip
Nope I can tell you they are not the same person.

Besides I've never heard Henro brag about his M's, and Flip certainly couldn't get over that!

Flip did try and get back on here after his Ban, stopped him at the gate.

ccoon520

Equipment
L2501 w/ FEL
Apr 15, 2019
IA
Nope I can tell you they are not the same person.

Besides I've never heard Henro brag about his M's, and Flip certainly couldn't get over that!

Flip did try and get back on here after his Ban, stopped him at the gate.
did he try to use the same email? Or did you IP ban him?