What did you do to or on your Kubota today?

sardillim

Equipment
b2650
Nov 24, 2019
Easton
Removed the interior, and dynamatted the inside of the cab, also added a new audio receiver , front speakers , sub woofer and new rear speakers

Attachments

Reactions: 7 users

Crash277

Equipment
BX23S
Jan 17, 2021
Canada
No picture cause it wasn’t fun. Dug a grave today for a neighbors pet goat. It fell off a platform when it was sleeping and broke its neck.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 2 users

RCW

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX2360, FEL, MMM, BX2750D snowblower. 1953 Minneapolis Moline ZAU
Apr 28, 2013
Chenango County, NY
No picture cause it wasn’t fun. Dug a grave today for a neighbors pet goat. It fell off a platform when it was sleeping and broke its neck.
Awww, that stinks…..goats can be real characters. Neighbors had a few I took care of sometimes.

D

Deleted member 47704

Put on Boltonhooks grab hook clevis eye combo and tooth bar. Ripped out a few more trees.

Reactions: 1 user

RichardAaronlx2610

Equipment
Lx2610 Cab, Fel, Backhoe, Grapple, Box Grader, Forks
Aug 3, 2021
New Jersey
Thanks! I get credit for building this one out of stuff I had laying around but I got inspiration from a ton of different post on here and some YouTube videos. Here’s a better picture. If I ever use it again I will hose clamp the pipe to the scarificer. A few times I had to hop off, bend it closer and then back up and go again. Because it would bend away from the cutting edge and the cable wouldn’t go into the little trench. I also bent the top of the pipe on a better angle for the wire to feed in as it was rubbing on the coating a bit.

View attachment 65605

bmblank

Equipment
2020 L3901HST, LA525 Loader, 66" Q/A Bucket, PFL2042 Forks, Meteor SB68PT Blower
Mar 4, 2015
Cadillac, MI
I used my FILs landscape rake and did the road and driveway. It was my first time. He shortened every other tine, so I think it didn't do quite as good off a job on the hard gravel road as it could have. The driveway is all dirt and sand, though, so no problem there.
Put the disk on and went over some of my trails in the woods. They're so lumpy and it's untouched besides driving over it. I wanted to soften it up so I could take the boxblade over them without just ripping up a big chunk of sod.
Then I put the rake back on and played on the trails some more just to see what I could do. Went thru regen number 2 at 60 hours.
Never got back to the box blade.

bmblank

Equipment
2020 L3901HST, LA525 Loader, 66" Q/A Bucket, PFL2042 Forks, Meteor SB68PT Blower
Mar 4, 2015
Cadillac, MI
I don't. Most everything I had it on was hard enough that it didn't really dig in. Wheels wouldn't have limited anything. I probably could have used some more weight on the rake, to be honest. It's just an old TSC rake. I just adjusted the top link to be more aggressive and it did a good enough job.
Road didn't even really need it; just figured it was as good a place as any to start practicing.

Ikc1990

Equipment
Kubota m125x, m9000, b2710, and other equiptment
Dec 2, 2020
Vermont
Got home from work on time today dropped another dozen trees pulled them to landing now waiting on water tubs to fill for cows finish up chores go deliver grain to other pasture, then hopefully limb up what I got and load another load of logs and bring to mill b4 wife gets home from work. Going to be a stretch but keep on trucking right lol

lynnmor

Equipment
B2601-1
May 3, 2021
Red Lion
It was OEM that came with tractor. Note August 2012 date. Bought tractor April 2013.

Literally no manufacturer information, just Kubota part number on top right of top label.

The EPM likely stands for East Penn Manufacturing, in my opinion they are the best for lawn & garden and utility batteries. They can be purchased in a variety of house brands.

RCW

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Apr 28, 2013
Chenango County, NY
Good to know.

I certainly can’t complain with this one.

Obviously NAPA doesn’t make their batteries either, but I’ve had good luck with NAPA batteries over the years.

This one has a longer warranty period (60 months?) but declines after 36 (?), so call it 36. Several I looked at were 12 or 24.

RichardAaronlx2610

Equipment
Lx2610 Cab, Fel, Backhoe, Grapple, Box Grader, Forks
Aug 3, 2021
New Jersey
I know That a lot of stuff is all made in the same factories, but I’ve never had much luck with anything less than a factory battery in anything.

Reactions: 1 users

RCW

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Apr 28, 2013
Chenango County, NY
I know That a lot of stuff is all made in the same factories, but I’ve never had much luck with anything less than a factory battery in anything.
True. I know same factories, etc., but I’ve gone through a few Walmart garden tractor batteries. Gave up on them for any batteries.

While it’s been 173 years, I had a NAPA battery in a pickup that got a dead short in the harness.

Battery got so hot it melted the plastic casing, including a wavy top. Posts were pointing in different directions.

I think that battery lasted a couple more years/winters until I sold the truck.

Goz63

Equipment
Kubota L2501, LA525 loader, QH15,Land Pride RCR1860, BB2560, SGC0660, forks
Jun 19, 2021
Mississippi
@bmblank do you have gauge wheels on your rake?? they make all the difference in the world.
B737, looking at a LS rake for spring. Mostly want it to maintain driveway after I re-gravel at same time. We also get hurricanes here and occasionally need to rake light stuff out of the pasture. Does it really make that much difference? Not sure what the cost difference is by adding that. Hadn’t really planned on getting the wheels but you have me thinking.