B1400. What is this?

Carl in France

Equipment
B1400, a box and a single blade plough!
Sep 4, 2019
Haute Pyrénées
Hello all,

I had the seat off today and was wondering what this plate with the bulge is and what the orange painted bolt is for.
I am pondering the idea of hydraulic connectors as the tractor has none so am trying to work out what everything is and does and whether i can tap in any where.

In the middle photo it is the plate held on with 4 bolts and has a large blanking bolt at the left...i was hoping i could tap in here! My hydraulic knowledge though is truly pants!

I thank you all.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

kubotasam

Equipment
B2410, B7100dt, B7500,Woods BH750,Landpride 2660RFM, Tiller, B2781 Snowblower
Apr 26, 2010
Alfred Maine
On a B7100 the painted bolt is the 3 point hitch rate drop speed. The large blanking bolt is a spot to tap hydraulics. However if I remember correctly it only has pressure when you are lifting the 3 point hitch. I assume the B7100 and B7200 are close enough in design that the parts are the same.
EDIT:--Just read the title again-- tractor is not a B7200. Was confused by Bill's reference to B7200. I still think I am correct with the description of the parts. Looks just like my B7100 in that location.

billrigsby

Equipment
L1500DT Too many implements, or is there such a thing?
Mar 17, 2015
Florissant CO USA 8213'
www.facebook.com
EDIT:--Just read the title again-- tractor is not a B7200. Was confused by Bill's reference to B7200. I still think I am correct with the description of the parts. Looks just like my B7100 in that location.

He listed a B1400 in his equipment list, so I was going by this chart to get a close US equivalent...
Capture.PNG

Reactions: 1 user

TheOldHokie

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3901/LA525, B7200DT/B1630, G2160/RCK60, G2460/RCK60
Apr 6, 2021
Myersville, MD
windyridgefarm.us
On a B7100 the painted bolt is the 3 point hitch rate drop speed. The large blanking bolt is a spot to tap hydraulics. However if I remember correctly it only has pressure when you are lifting the 3 point hitch. I assume the B7100 and B7200 are close enough in design that the parts are the same.
On the B7200 it only has pressure when the 3pt lever is in the full up and locked position. Basically diverts oil meant for the 3pt cylinder to the auxiliary port so the 3pt cylinder has to be fully extended. I put one on my tractor to power a 3pt log splitter. Works OK for that but for general purpose remotes you are better off plumbing an external control valve to the hydraulic outlet block up front. That will get you multiple sets of real remotes for a few hundred bucks.

Dan

Carl in France

Equipment
B1400, a box and a single blade plough!
Sep 4, 2019
Haute Pyrénées
Hi Carl,
I also live in france and have a b1502 and also trying to work out how to get a rear conection point for a tipping trailer
My plan is on hold at the moment but i will crack on when i get time. I intend to cut into the pressureline coming from the engine that runs by your right foot. I will divert the flow to a manifold that i will mount on the right rear fender and then route it back to the same pressure line. In efect the flow will al go through this manifold then whether you are using the 3 point or items plugged into the manifold.
That manifold can then provide connections for your tipping trailer or in my case a hydraulic top link.
As long as you only use one hydraulic action at a time this will work fine.