Shout Out to Boda products

Mlarv

Equipment
BX23S
Jan 19, 2020
Crossville TN
I have a BX2380 I bought two years ago. Last year I noticed my tie rod end boots where ripped. So I ordered the Boda Products kit to replace them. Shortly there after a tree fell on my garage, and well my focused changed from fixing the tractor to fixing my house. The other day I was using the tractor and noticed the tie rod end boots where still ripped. I looked around and found the box with the new boots in it and figured it was a good day to install them. I got the first one done and noticed some where along the line I had lost the little E clip to hold the inner boot on. I E-mailed them on a Sunday thinking I will hear from them on Monday or Tuesday about what size it was. They E-mailed me back on Sunday with the size.

I got it this morning and installed the second set without issue. That is Great Customer Service.

The new boots are a lot heaver and seem to work better. Time will tell.

Mike

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users

GeoHorn

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M4700DT, LA1002FEL, Ferguson5-8B Compactor-Roller, 10KDumpTrailer, RTV-X900
May 18, 2018
Texas
Nice post… but “Boda” …doesn’t tell us WHO provided the great customer service. There are more than just a few Kubota dealerships.

Reactions: 1 user

Mlarv

Equipment
BX23S
Jan 19, 2020
Crossville TN
Nice post… but “Boda” …doesn’t tell us WHO provided the great customer service. There are more than just a few Kubota dealerships.

See I learned something today already.

Is the URL.

GeoHorn

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M4700DT, LA1002FEL, Ferguson5-8B Compactor-Roller, 10KDumpTrailer, RTV-X900
May 18, 2018
Texas
Thanks, OC… never knew of them. (not owning a BX)…. I like their website and products (except those $60 “Small footprint rear lights”…. The same (almost) red/amber rear lights item is available from TSC for less than $8.

Attachments

B737

Lifetime Member

Equipment
LX3310
Jun 9, 2019
New Jersey
Mlarv, when you posted I went to their website to check them out. I saw they had a tool box mount. I have wanted to get my tool box off the thin rear cross member, and eventually delete the cross piece all together. Mine is in bad shape, I cut it to allow clearance for the top link.

I saw the bota tool box mount, looks nice and clean, but faced the wrong way for me. I ordered one, cut it, and welded it perpendicular to itself. It's a really stout 1/4" hunk of metal. I am going to buy another one, mount it to the other side and attach my SMV sign, and aux switch panel to it.

it comes like this: just a big fat piece of flat steel

cut and welded using my 2nd grader hax welder skillz

Paint and mounted it up

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users

Mlarv

Equipment
BX23S
Jan 19, 2020
Crossville TN
Mlarv, when you posted I went to their website to check them out. I saw they had a tool box mount. I have wanted to get my tool box off the rear thin cross member, and eventually delete the cross piece all together. Mine is in bad shape, I cut it to allow clearance for the top link.

I saw the bota tool box mount, looks nice and clean, but faced the wrong way for me. I ordered one, cut it, and welded it perpendicular to itself. It's a really stout 1/4" hunk of metal. I am going to buy another one, mount it to the other side and attach my SMV sign, and aux switch panel to it.

it comes like this: just a big fat piece of flat steel

cut and welded using my 2nd grader hax welder skillz

Paint and mounted it up

Nice you made it to second grade welding, a lot further then I got.

I welded a deck wheel on a neighbors BX1880, lets say it is still stuck on there after three weeks. I also welded my Cub RZT after hitting a very large and heavy rock. It is about 1st grade work.

I like the looks of the tool holders. I might have to look at one of them now.

Reactions: 1 user