Now that I have a Kubota mini EX....I wish there was a forum for it!

Henro

Equipment
B2910, BX2200, KX41-2V mini Ex.
May 24, 2019
North of Pittsburgh PA
Guess the title says it all...

Wish there was a Kubota mini EX forum. Maybe not practical.

Oh well...

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
OTT covers all Kubota's ya just have to ask the questions.

Geoz67

Equipment
L4300DT + mower & carry-all; U17-3 + a couple of buckets
Aug 8, 2020
Australia
I agree I have the same frustration. Interestingly the most information I found was on a mountain bike forum, they use the mini excavators to build trails. I’m planning to build a pump track and a jump line once we’re done with the main earth works.

Reactions: 1 user

Henro

Equipment
B2910, BX2200, KX41-2V mini Ex.
May 24, 2019
North of Pittsburgh PA
OTT covers all Kubota's ya just have to ask the questions.
Thinking further, I just realized that the reason I was thinking I would love to see an excavator forum here, is because I learn so much from reading other people's questions! AND the answers to them.

The result being an opportunity to learn about things I have no question about at the moment, but information I can try to install in my memory banks for future reference (not always as successfully as when younger!)

No doubt that should I have a specific question, I can ask it here and get very meaningful guidance...

dirtydeed

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2650 BH77, U27-4R2, BX23TLBM, box blade, rear blade, flail mower, Stump Grinder
Dec 8, 2017
Wind Gap, PA
Thinking further, I just realized that the reason I was thinking I would love to see an excavator forum here, is because I learn so much from reading other people's questions! AND the answers to them.

The result being an opportunity to learn about things I have no question about at the moment, but information I can try to install in my memory banks for future reference (not always as successfully as when younger!)

No doubt that should I have a specific question, I can ask it here and get very meaningful guidance...
The KX033-4R3A that I'll be using should arrive today. I didn't purchase it. I'll just be running it on some jobs. Hope to get some seat time real soon.

I can foresee picking one up for myself down the road.

Reactions: 1 user

kubota4x4

Equipment
B2630
Jan 26, 2021
Canada

I own a B3030 tractor, i sometimes get that frustration too. I recently purchased it, was babied in a heated garage, has a front snowblower & front loader as well. The RPM needle is struck when i did a cold start on one of those cold days. Yet to really see some good advice. The key is to have the time n patience to read isnt?