QH15 to EA Lynch Pins and Bushings -- not sure what to buy!

JasonY

Equipment
Kubota L2501HST, FEL, EAXtreme 60" shredder, EA 60" box blade, EA Pallet forks
Sep 27, 2020
Dallas
We take delivery of our L2501 on Tuesday but will have to wait until mid-November for our Everything Attachments implements to arrive. It's killing me! We bought the 60" Xtreme shredder and the 60" box blade.

When we bought the tractor we got the FEL (of course) as well as the QH15. My question is: what do I need to buy to make sure I can hook up my EA attachments when they arrive? I've read that the EA stuff doesn't come with the lynch pins and I also know that I'll need a bushing (on just the bottom two or on all three?) in order for the implements to fit the quick hitch.

There's a bewildering number of lengths, thicknesses, and bushing sizes and I'd like to have them ready to go when my EA stuff gets here. Can someone help me out?

Thank you!

SidecarFlip

Banned

Equipment
M9000HDCC3, M9000HD, Kubota GS850 Sidekick
Oct 28, 2018
USA
I would have bought the implements you need from your dealer and let them do the match up.

Reactions: 1 user

i7win7

Equipment
BX2370, B2650 grapple, tree puller, trailer mover, 3 point hoist, mower, tiller
Feb 21, 2020
Central, IL
Jump ahead to 7 min mark looks like QH15 uses cat1 to cat3 bushings.

EA implements, being new, should be QH compatible. If you find cheap older stuff this post may be of future use.

MX6000

Equipment
MX6000 Cab, Wicked Grapple, Box Blade, Forks, Rotary Cutter, Rake, Tiller, etc.
May 15, 2020
Colfax, N.C.
EA is selling the required bushings for Quick Hitches now...a lot cheaper than TSC. Give Travis a Call...

SidecarFlip

Banned

Equipment
M9000HDCC3, M9000HD, Kubota GS850 Sidekick
Oct 28, 2018
USA
Not sure how you can be cheaper than TSC but I'll take your word for it.

Reactions: 1 user

JasonY

Equipment
Sep 27, 2020
Dallas
"EA is selling the required bushings for Quick Hitches now...a lot cheaper than TSC. Give Travis a Call..."

Just talked with Rick H at EA and for the life of me I couldn't make him understand what I needed. I tried several times but he just kept saying "well, I couldn't tell you because i don't know the Land Pride quick hitches". Gave him all the info but we just could not connect. It was frustrating.

I guess I'll just go to TSC when my EA stuff comes in.

JasonY

Equipment
Sep 27, 2020
Dallas
Look at Sloan farm equipment. I got bushing adapters for $15 a set
Did you get the 1 to 2 adapters and slide them into the 2 to 3 adapters? I was worried since the ID of the large adapter was 1 1/8" and the OD of the small adapter was 1 1/8". If it's too exact then it's a pressure fit (and I don't have a press).

Fladogman

Feb 1, 2020
Crawfordville Fl
Did you get the 1 to 2 adapters and slide them into the 2 to 3 adapters? I was worried since the ID of the large adapter was 1 1/8" and the OD of the small adapter was 1 1/8". If it's too exact then it's a pressure fit (and I don't have a press).
The cat 1. They're 7/8's by 1 1/4 I believe. They connect with a roll pin to the hitch pin. They fit perfectly with the quick hitch.

Matt Ellerbee

Lifetime Member

Equipment
MX6000
Jun 27, 2019
Canton, Georgia
Exactly what I did on my stuff. I did have to take some length off of a top link spacer, 5 seconds on grinder took care of that.

Tornado

May 7, 2019
usa
Hey Jason. I have the same exact tractor and the same QH15. Mine is just over a year old now. Ive never even removed the QH15 from my tractor since I bought it - you will love it. What you need for your implements is a simple set of cat 3 to cat 1 bushings for the 2 lower links on each implement. It is a permenant install so you will want a set for each implement you intend to use with the QH15. They simply slip over the cat 1 pin, then you hammer a roll pin through the assembly and that makes it permanent. It takes just 2 minutes to install them. You can find them at tractor supply, but they are a close to $30 a pair there. You can find them cheaper on Amazon.

for the top link you may wan to grab several of the top slip through bushings of different sizes and links or just wait and buy exactly what you need. Also , you dont HAVE to have these bushings to use the equipment - You can actually use equipment without any of the bushing on, its just a more secure fit to the tractor with the bushing. When I first got mine though I used my box blade a lot without any bushings on it. The top link you could almost totally ignore the bushing up there. I often ignore the top bushing and just seat the top pin in the hook, and it works just fine. The bottom bushings are the more important I would say.

EDIT: Also just saw this little set of bushings that would probably be a good buy:

Last edited: