Did you get yours yet?

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
I have a question for all you guys in the lower 48 Alaska and Hawaii. How many have yet to get the wonderful stimulus check all of America was supposed to get? Well I am still waiting, patiently, and as of today still nothing. So I get in touch with my state rep, who in turn gets in touch with another rep who gets in touch with the IRS.
And after filling out a discloser form, I waited and today my wait was answered with a call from the IRS. OK so when will I get my check I asked and after 5 min, of who I am and all the other superfluous bovine feces I had to answer. She wanted to know WHY I DID WHAT I DID????
Simple I need my check just like everybody that got one. Then the excuses started, the program didn’t do this and wasn’t set up to do that, Lady I don’t care! When am I going to get my check? Oh, well you should get it BEFORE THE END OF THE YEAR! And if I don’t? Well call us and we will look into it.
So tell me, I ask her, do I make my truck payments and drive on bad tires, OR do I get new tires and drive it until it is repoed with new tires on it? There was nothing but crickets on the other end.
OK I’m done whining now.

85Hokie

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX-25D ,PTB. Under Armor, '90&'92-B7100HST's, '06 BX1850 FEL
Jul 13, 2013
Bedford - VA
I have a question for all you guys in the lower 48 Alaska and Hawaii. How many have yet to get the wonderful stimulus check all of America was supposed to get? Well I am still waiting, patiently, and as of today still nothing. So I get in touch with my state rep, who in turn gets in touch with another rep who gets in touch with the IRS.
And after filling out a discloser form, I waited and today my wait was answered with a call from the IRS. OK so when will I get my check I asked and after 5 min, of who I am and all the other superfluous bovine feces I had to answer. She wanted to know WHY I DID WHAT I DID????
Simple I need my check just like everybody that got one. Then the excuses started, the program didn’t do this and wasn’t set up to do that, Lady I don’t care! When am I going to get my check? Oh, well you should get it BEFORE THE END OF THE YEAR! And if I don’t? Well call us and we will look into it.
So tell me, I ask her, do I make my truck payments and drive on bad tires, OR do I get new tires and drive it until it is repoed with new tires on it? There was nothing but crickets on the other end.
OK I’m done whining now.

Whine on brother......
I got mine ( I paid the last two years -so the IRS has my bank account) and about had a heart attack when the money came in!!!

2 of my 3 sons got theirs - only the 23 year did not - AND I tried the BS on the computer, only to have it say, data is ..... something...... hell HE needs it worse than me!!!

Roadworthy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L2501 HST
Aug 17, 2019
Benton City, WA
How do you pay your taxes or get refunds? I use my bank account and that's where my stimulus check went automatically. If that's how your system works you may have received and spent the money already. Check your bank statements. I managed to have expenses about the time of receiving the money which ate it all and more.

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
Nope I have not had a refund in years, and they have all the info,, talked to the bank to make sure it never came in, they checked and said nada

torch

Equipment
B7100HSD, B2789, B2550, B4672, 48" cultivator, homemade FEL and Cab
Jun 10, 2016
Muskoka, Ont.
I know someone who got his.

He gave up his green card when he sold his US home and moved back to Canada. They mailed it to him at the retirement home. I'm sure it will help stimulate something.

Creature Meadow

Lifetime Member

Equipment
2012 L4600, Disk, Brush Hog, GB60 Garden Bedder, GSS72 Grading Scraper
Sep 19, 2016
Central North Carolina
I have not and I do get a small check back each year so they have my account info.

No check yet for my 5 year old daughter yet either.

I know of a number of people here at work they have gotten theirs.

jajiu

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3560 HSTC, Grader, Backhoe, Snow Plow, Pallet Forks
Jun 5, 2016
Rowley, Massachusetts
I got my check before I got my income tax return. I filed my taxes end of Feb. and didn't get my return until late Aug. But my wife and I both got the stimulus right away. Direct Deposit!

Bmyers

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Grand L3560 with LA805 loader, EA 55" Wicked Grapple, SBX72 BB, LP 1272 mower
May 27, 2019
Southern Illinois
We got our check. Our daughter has not.

SidecarFlip

Banned

Equipment
M9000HDCC3, M9000HD, Kubota GS850 Sidekick
Oct 28, 2018
USA
Skeets... The first stimulus check or the second? We got the first right way. If there is a second one, we will take that as well.

If I told you guys how much we get back every year on Federal Income tax, you'd drop a loaf in your pants....

Lets just say, never below 5 grand in the last 15 years or ever since we incorporated the farm.

Farming is a wonderful tax shelter. All you need is a good accountant.

I need to purchase some new equipment this year to keep that 'gravy train' going. I'm about depreciated out.

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
A good accountant is worth his/her weight in gold for sure trouble is finding one you can trust. No flip this is the first one ,,and before the end of the year is a BS statement. And do I need it no I don't but that is not the point, they can tell you everything about your life but not when they will send you a check. Now it is the principle of the thing, maybe some more letters to people and a few phone calls. Do I expect anything different no I dont, but if the fuc,,,, err dopes can get their money up front, why not me. I bloody well worked for everything I have and ask for nothing from anyone,,, yes I am a tad upset

Reactions: 1 user

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Massey Ferguson 1825E, Kubota Z121S, Box blade, Rotary Cutter
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
I got my check before I got my income tax return. I filed my taxes end of Feb. and didn't get my return until late Aug. But my wife and I both got the stimulus right away. Direct Deposit!
It was the almost the exact same for us. We filed the first week in March. Got our stimulus checks on the first sending. Got our tax return the second week in July.

SidecarFlip

Banned

Equipment
Oct 28, 2018
USA
A good accountant is worth his/her weight in gold for sure trouble is finding one you can trust. No flip this is the first one ,,and before the end of the year is a BS statement. And do I need it no I don't but that is not the point, they can tell you everything about your life but not when they will send you a check. Now it is the principle of the thing, maybe some more letters to people and a few phone calls. Do I expect anything different no I dont, but if the fuc,,,, err dopes can get their money up front, why not me. I bloody well worked for everything I have and ask for nothing from anyone,,, yes I am a tad upset

You deserve it as much as anyone else does. We all need to do our part to increased the National Debt. We blew both of ours on a down payment on Amy's new Suburban LTZ. Got the first payment and paid it off. Never had a ride with so much gee gaw on it. What a bus. I wanted a black one like Trump rides around in but on a dirt road, not too practical so she got a deep red one. Not practical either but better than black. Every option. Still haven't figured out them all. It's a 4x4.

I need to be real nice to her and maybe she will let me buy a King Ranch.

All company stuff, all can be depreciated.

sheepfarmer

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3560, B2650, Gator, Ingersoll mower
Nov 14, 2014
MidMichigan
Do you have to apply for it? I'm retired so my income wasn't affected one way or the other by covid so didn't think I was entitled to any thing.

SidecarFlip

Banned

Equipment
Oct 28, 2018
USA
Do you have to apply for it? I'm retired so my income wasn't affected one way or the other by covid so didn't think I was entitled to any thing.
Of course you are Sheep. We are retired too and both of us got it. Of course Amy got mine as well (for her downpayment).

fruitcakesa

Equipment
M 6040
Oct 26, 2010
Cavendish Vermont
We have never gotten a refund so our direct deposit info was not on record with the Feds.
We filled out the Get My Payment form and pretty quickly both wife and I got our money.

Tornado

May 7, 2019
usa
I'm assuming you're referring to the covid related monies. I got mine months ago, not long after it was passed in congress. It was pretty fast. I didn't realize people were still waiting for those payments I thought that had concluded.

armylifer

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX1860, FEL, RCK54P MMM, BB1548 Box Scraper, Quick Hitch, Piranha Bar, BX6315
Mar 26, 2013
Thurston County, WA
Skeets... The first stimulus check or the second? We got the first right way. If there is a second one, we will take that as well.
I never heard of a second payment. I got $1200 several months ago, but I did not get anything else. How much is the second payment supposed to be, and when?