Status
Not open for further replies.

NHSleddog

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2650
Dec 19, 2019
Southern, NH
If you'd place me on ignore, it'd break my heart.
You will be in good company. It is funny thinking about him sitting in the corner with his fingers in his ears and his eyes shut shouting odd irrelevancies while the discussion goes on around him.

Reactions: 1 users

sparky45

Equipment
L 3301DT
Dec 5, 2018
SEDAN
Irrelevant. The objective is not to trap the virii, the objective is to restrict propulsion of the droplets containing the virii.
As you alluded to earlier Einstein, THIS VIRUS IS AIRBORNE, it DOESN'T have to have spit to travel. You can be yards away from an infected person and STILL be in danger.

sparky45

Equipment
L 3301DT
Dec 5, 2018
SEDAN
You will be in good company. It is funny thinking about him sitting in the corner with his fingers in his ears and his eyes shut shouting odd irrelevancies while the discussion goes on around him.
[/QUOTE

I thought the ole fart was just ignorant, he's proven he's simply stupid.

sparky45

Equipment
L 3301DT
Dec 5, 2018
SEDAN
Note how none of the aerosolized vapour projected away from the person and landed on the camera lens.
Put a slight breeze behind that example and you 6' away; think about your chances of not being exposed.

coachgeo

Equipment
L225 w/woods Few Mowers & Back Blade, D722 in Motorcycle (Triumph Tiger), LMTV
Nov 16, 2012
Southern OH
thread locked cause we got a good smattering of science mixed in with the opinions. From this point forward we are just beating a dead horse.

We get it.

one thing we have to live with is the constitution grants rights to EVERYONE including those whom someone else somehow calculates to be STUPID. To many are having a real had time swallowing that reality.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.