Recent content by xrocketengineer

  1. xrocketengineer

    Daily Chuckle

    The rider, maybe? :rolleyes:
  2. xrocketengineer

    Daily Chuckle

    Pace Yourselves, who controls AI.
  3. xrocketengineer

    Diesel Prices

    So, I guess that I can count my blessings. My 2008 Nissan Titan runs on E85, $3.10 a gallon and 13 mpg. My wife's 2024 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV does all the local errands on electricity and every 3 months (if we don't go to far) I have to put in about 4 gallons of regular to keep the fuel...
  4. xrocketengineer

    Alexia

    This is how we, the USA, will allow others to destroy us with our own technology, just like 9-11. There are additional articles imbedded in this one about Iran, the Houthis and the Chinese military using "Claude" for nefarious purposes. And no, this is not a conspiracy website. It is a...
  5. xrocketengineer

    Alexia

    I have an old and dumb Jabra Bluetooth speaker in my truck that I use to connect to my Android phone. Since it has only one button for most of the settings, it uses several precanned phrases to indicate what it is doing such as "power on", "connected", "pairing mode", etc. The other day I got...
  6. xrocketengineer

    Daily Chuckle

    That sounds related to when something "increases excrementially"...
  7. xrocketengineer

    Daily Chuckle

    I think they meant "repellent" ...🤔
  8. xrocketengineer

    Paid for my upgrade and everything was fine

    Are you logged in with your Google account in Chrome?
  9. xrocketengineer

    All you smart AI guys, hams or anybody else

    With the artificial intelligence, it will be that or this. Here is an example of the latter from the ISS from 7 years ago at the 4 min mark.
  10. xrocketengineer

    All you smart AI guys, hams or anybody else

    And there are the key words in the video "... very respectful with the privacy"... "not a money grab"... but the fines are increasing from $100 to $250
  11. xrocketengineer

    All you smart AI guys, hams or anybody else

    They are probably spying on us to get ideas on what else they can sell to us really cheap. :ROFLMAO:
  12. xrocketengineer

    All you smart AI guys, hams or anybody else

    Mine has a switch to turn off the mic. However, when you turn it off, 4 very bright yellow LED's light up under the screen and remain on as long as the mic switch is off. Apparently, the "internet fix" is to cover them with black electrical tape. This whole thing with the mic sometimes its...
  13. xrocketengineer

    All you smart AI guys, hams or anybody else

    They know everything about you and your whereabouts based on your electronics. But I like that they: Respects individuals’ privacy rights (does not decrypt or read content from devices) 🤦‍♂️
  14. xrocketengineer

    All you smart AI guys, hams or anybody else

    Reviving this old topic with a new experience. I bought a Switchbot Relay in order to open and close the third garage door, where my car lives, with my Android phone since many times the door will not close or it will not open with the remote control. I have already tried replacing remote...
  15. xrocketengineer

    Kubota Hydraulic Info and Q/A

    Fantastic! I am assuming that the 3rd Function valve in the diagram is not a "bypass valve" and the Position Valve Control refers to the three point hitch control. Is that right?