Menu
Articles
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
What's new
New posts
New profile posts
Latest activity
Latest threads
New media
New media comments
Classifieds
Media
New media
New comments
Log in
Register
Latest activity
Account upgrades
Register
Menu
Speed25's latest activity
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
S
Speed25
replied to the thread
New BX Series - BX**90
.
Thanks, I was thinking of an electric motor powering a PTO pump instead of being engine-driven. Your explanation makes a lot more...
Yesterday at 7:24 AM
S
Speed25
reacted to
NCL4701's post
in the thread
New BX Series - BX**90
with
Like
.
Looking at the picture of the operator station, it appears to have only three pedals: forward and reverse on the right, plus a single...
Yesterday at 7:22 AM
S
Speed25
replied to the thread
New BX Series - BX**90
.
What's the electric PTO about? Still uses a hydraulic clutch.
Yesterday at 5:27 AM
S
Speed25
replied to the thread
Folding Oil Gauge Tool
.
Just what I want to do after measuring the oil, fold it up in my hands. I always used a 1"x1"x48" stick that just stayed by the tank...
Yesterday at 5:04 AM
S
Speed25
reacted to
GeoHorn's post
in the thread
Folding Oil Gauge Tool
with
Haha
.
It’s at least 80 years old….. and in perfect condition…. I still have my Dad’s folding “Lufkin” brand carpenters rule. I showed it...
Yesterday at 5:03 AM
S
Speed25
reacted to
Tughill Tom's post
in the thread
Daily Chuckle
with
Like
.
Thursday at 12:56 PM
S
Speed25
reacted to
DaOtherOne's post
in the thread
Daily Chuckle
with
Haha
.
Thursday at 12:55 PM
S
Speed25
reacted to
PHPaul's post
in the thread
Daily Chuckle
with
Like
.
You know those radar speed signs? The ones that show your speed and chide you if you're one mile over the posted limit? I actually...
Thursday at 12:52 PM
S
Speed25
reacted to
NCL4701's post
in the thread
Daily Chuckle
with
Like
.
Thursday at 12:52 PM
S
Speed25
reacted to
NCL4701's post
in the thread
Daily Chuckle
with
Haha
.
Thursday at 12:52 PM
S
Speed25
reacted to
smaltim's post
in the thread
Mid pto failure to drop
with
Like
.
That's exactly what happened! Pried it off that nub and was able to get them to come down. Thanks to you all!! Mower works great.
Sep 20, 2026
S
Speed25
reacted to
skeets's post
in the thread
Daily Chuckle
with
Haha
.
Sep 20, 2026
S
Speed25
replied to the thread
Mid pto failure to drop
.
Sep 15, 2026
S
Speed25
replied to the thread
I was called an un trusting old fart today
.
I forgot all about the insurance angle. I know Nationwide used to use Eagleview but now uses Hover. They might have started as a...
Sep 15, 2026
S
Speed25
reacted to
Spam Bot's post
in the thread
I was called an un trusting old fart today
with
Like
.
Welcome to 1984! I have no other comment to make, because I saw this coming over 50 years ago. It is just now getting the publicity...
Sep 15, 2026
Top
Bottom