Menu
Articles
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
What's new
New posts
New profile posts
Latest activity
Latest threads
New media
New media comments
Classifieds
Media
New media
New comments
Log in
Register
Latest activity
Account upgrades
Register
Menu
Old_Paint's latest activity
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
Old_Paint
replied to the thread
What did you do to or on your Kubota today?
.
I’m thinking maybe a weight rack for added weight on the blade is next, but I think I probably need to give it something to do before I...
Wednesday at 4:14 PM
Old_Paint
replied to the thread
What did you do to or on your Kubota today?
.
Did a little mod to the new (to me) box blade. Added a 2” receiver hitch to it using some 2.5x2.5 box beam. Now I can move the trailer...
Wednesday at 4:10 PM
Old_Paint
replied to the thread
What did you do to or on your Kubota today?
.
Where are you, Oak Island? Oops, wrong thread but couldn’t resist.
Wednesday at 4:03 PM
Old_Paint
replied to the thread
Daily Chuckle
.
What in hell did I just watch?
Wednesday at 3:58 PM
Old_Paint
replied to the thread
Daily Chuckle
.
HEY! I resemble that remark.
Sep 21, 2026
Old_Paint
replied to the thread
What did you do to or on your Kubota today?
.
Started modding a new (to me) 60” box blade for the El Cheapo QH. Got some cutting and welding to do. There’s a piece of angle between...
Sep 2, 2026
Old_Paint
replied to the thread
What did you do to or on your Kubota today?
.
Kinda reminded me of the paddle treads on sand buggies, but I don’t think that tractor’s gonna be shootin’ any rooster tails with ‘em. I...
Sep 2, 2026
Old_Paint
replied to the thread
What did you do to or on your Kubota today?
.
Back in the 70's, they were very popular in paper mills down here in the southeast because they can get in tight places and keep...
Sep 2, 2026
Old_Paint
replied to the thread
What did you do to or on your Kubota today?
.
I was admiring the tires on it. That's some serious ag tires.
Sep 2, 2026
Old_Paint
replied to the thread
What did you do to or on your Kubota today?
.
Long grass tends to build up small clumps around the neck of the hammer and then continue growing on the shank until it fills up the...
Aug 26, 2026
Old_Paint
replied to the thread
What did you do to or on your Kubota today?
.
I wish I wish I had bookmarked the page, but looks like I have to struggle through the search AI that shows me everything EXCEPT what I...
Aug 26, 2026
Old_Paint
replied to the thread
What did you do to or on your Kubota today?
.
Hammers swapped for Y-Blades. What I have learned is: Hammers are better for woody weeds and trashy cutting in overgrown undergrowth...
Aug 21, 2026
Old_Paint
replied to the thread
What did you do to or on your Kubota today?
.
The grille was just under $150. No taxes on ag equipment in Alabama, so the quoted price is what we pay. I like that design, but it also...
Aug 21, 2026
Old_Paint
replied to the thread
What did you do to or on your Kubota today?
.
Next up, swapping the hammers for Y-blades on the flail…… Gonna recut the fields that I cut earlier and hopefully get more of the weeds...
Aug 20, 2026
Old_Paint
replied to the thread
What did you do to or on your Kubota today?
.
Gave SUzie a nose job. (Replaced the plastic grille) After 7 years of being careful and not poking holes, I finally did it last Monday...
Aug 20, 2026
Top
Bottom